102 groups of buyers through 4 weeks open houses, 9 groups came to bid at auction at 5:45pm on 22/05. Call or SMS Jack Bi on 0425232728 for assistance
Auction Location: 1 Oaklea Way, Castle Hill NSW 2154.
Please watch agent video https://youtu.be/a2oaCQfF5fM introducing the property. You can copy and paste the link https://youtu.be/a2oaCQfF5fM onto your web browser and watch it. If you need further information or assistance, feel free to call Jack Bi on 0425 232 728, thanks.
Showcasing a single level floorplan with an ideal North Facing aspect on a 628sqm block in a Cul-De-Sac in Oakhill, this family style Beechwood Homes design has multiple living spaces and generously sized rooms spread throughout the home. A large entertainment space with a convenient flow of floorplan and easy access to the kitchen finishes the design creating seamless indoor and outdoor living in a location heavily sought-after for the school catchments and conveniences it provides.
Centring around the kitchen, the homes floorplan boasts four generously sized and brightly lit living spaces, finished with multiple windows, cornices and a mixture of carpet and ceramic tiles, including the oversized rumpus room with an additional split system air conditioning unit for all year-round comfort. The kitchen itself has plenty of space with overlooking the covered yard entertainment area and meals room, finished with quality stainless steel appliances, double sinks, dishwasher, 40mm hard wearing laminate benchtops, tiled splashback and extensive cupboard and storage space. Four double bedrooms are finished with carpeted floors and built-in robes. The master bedroom with ideal north-facing aspect boasts the upgraded luxury of a walk-in robe in addition to its built-in wardrobe, an ensuite and its own split system air conditioning unit. All other three bedrooms have ideal east-facing aspect. As well as the ensuite, the home has a large well maintained main bathroom with nearby linen closet. The backyard of the home is designed for low maintenance private entertaining, finished with a generously sized entertainment area covered with a large pergola surrounded by hedges to create privacy. Accessible via the large second bedroom, the rear of the yard has its own quiet pergola covered sitting area overlooking established trees surrounded by landscaped gardens.
Finishing off this quality family home is a double garage with automatic doors, internal access and a large workshop/storage area also accessible from the back yard. Only 600m walk to a nearby 635, 642x city bound bus stop, 4 minutes’ drive to Oakhill Village Shops and located in the catchment for Cherrybrook Technology High School and Oakhill Public School, this property is an ideal location for all the conveniences the areas have to offer.
– Open plan spacious kitchen complete with quality stainless steel appliances, double sinks with window overlooking covered entertaining area, 40mm hard wearing laminate benchtops and extensive cupboard and storage space.
– Four generously sized living areas with huge rumpus room finished with cornices, ceramic tiled or carpeted floors and gas outlets, including the oversized rumpus room.
– Four spacious and bright bedrooms complete with built-in robes including the master bedroom which boasts upgrade luxury of a walk-in robe, ensuite and split system air conditioning unit.
– Extra features include recessed lights, split system air conditioning, gas hot water, workshop/storage room and multiple gas outlets.
– Large, covered entertainment space with easy access to the kitchen, made private by high set hedge.
– Rear pergola for additional quiet outdoor living.
– Level back yard with luscious lawn and garden shed.
– Double garage with automatic door, internal access, and access to backyard through the workshop.
– Hastings Park and Tennis Courts | 500m (6 min walk)
– Oakhill Shopping Village | 1.4km (4 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Metro Station | 3.7km (7 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro Station | 4.9km (9 min drive)
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 4.8km (8 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 31.6km (35 min drive)
– City Bus (David Road at Oakhill Drive) | 600m (8 min walk)
– Oakhill Public School | 1.2km (15 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 2.1km (5 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 2.3km (6 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls |3.8km (8 min drive)
– Hills Grammar | 5.8km (11 min drive
Municipality: Hornsby Shire Council
Block Size: 628.4sqm
Garage: Double Garage with additional parking on driveway