Inspection By Appointment Only - Fully Renovated Single Level Home - Walk to Everywhere!
Auction Location: 11 Gary Street, Castle Hill NSW 2154.
Boasting level and open plan family living, this stunning home is perched on a 1200+sqm block and renovated from top to bottom with no expense spared. Brand new bathrooms, a near new kitchen, fresh paint and new timber blinds create a ready to move in home, designed to cater for the many members of the family. Seamless entertainment from the internal to the external living space is overlooked by the stunningly renovated kitchen.
Tucked away on a green and tranquil street, this home is ideally located to all the conveniences on offer. Only a short walk to nearby bus stops, the car can be left at home for a brief 5-minute walk to a 610X city express bus to get to the CBD in 45 mins. Local schools and shops are nearby with only 15 minutes’ walk to Castle Towers and Castle Hill Metro, and less than a kilometre to quality schools.
– Open plan living spaces around the home double as entertainment and relaxing space, with the formal dining area easily doubling as a sectional study space. Overlooking the entertainment spaces and landscaped yard, the family and rumpus room open through double doors to create a seamless flow
– Totaling five generous bedrooms, the ground floors support four bedrooms with built-in robes to three including the master, which also boasts a renovated spacious ensuite
– The fifth room is upstairs making a great space for a combined teenage retreat and bedroom
– Newly renovated kitchen comes with quality finishings and style, complete with full gas cooking, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel double sinks, 40 mm Caesarstone benchtops with breakfast bar, mixed Smeg & Bosch appliances and extensive soft close storage draws and cupboards
– Two brand new bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles, showers, and a free-standing bath to the main bathroom
– 3.2kw solar panel and solar hot water system for better energy efficiency.
– Extra features include split system air conditioning, fireplace to the rumpus/family rooms, new LED downlights and timber venetian blinds.
– Manicured and landscaped gardens line the fencing to create privacy in the low maintenance yard.
– Huge outdoor entertaining area on a level north-facing yard
– Spacious and open front yard with huge triple garage
– Bus Stops (610x Express) | 400m (5 min walk)
– Castle Towers | 1.4km (15 min walk)
– Castle Hill Metro Station | 1.4km (15 min walk)
– Eric Mobbs Reserve | 1.2km (14 min walk)
– Sydney CBD | 32.8km (30 min drive)
– Baulkham Hills North Public School | 2.3km (4 min drive)
– Muirfield High School | 5.7km (8 min drive)
– St Gabriels School | 800m (11 min walk)
– Gilroy Catholic College | 800m (11 min walk)
Municipality: The Hills Council