Sold By Jack Bi. Contact him on 0425 232 728 for further information or market update.
For private inspection booking, please call Jack Bi on 0425 232 728 at anytime.
Offered for the first time by the first owner, situated in Castle Hills most prestigious Oakhill Estate, this spacious family home falls into the catchment of the highly sought after Cherrybrook Technology High School and only a short 8 minute walk to Oakhill Drive Public School. A brief stroll to the many amenities the locale has to offer, Oakhill Shopping Village is just 7 minutes walking around the corner with a grocer, cafes and other boutique conveniences. Cherrybrook Metro station buses 642X and 635 are just 2 minutes away by walking.
A spacious and family friendly layout flows from the front to the back door including a large study and multiple living spaces, centering around the contemporary kitchen. A north facing yard boasts a large level grassed yard, sparkling secure pool with paved surrounds and a covered entertainment area. Overlooking the stunningly manicured gardens this home stands proud on the high side of the tree lined street in a premium location.
– Three brightly lit living spaces centre around the kitchen complete with cornices, plantation shutters and hard wearing low maintenance tiles.
– The central kitchen design boasts a 4 burner gas cooktop with separate oven, stainless steel European appliances, 40mm Caesarstone benchtop and double sinks. The extensive cupboard space is added to by the walk-in pantry for further storage.
– Totalling 5 generous bedrooms spread throughout the home, 4 bedrooms to the ground floor include built-in robes including the master bedroom which also boasts a private ensuite, plus a large study. The fifth spacious bedroom with a walk-in to the second floor plus an oversized multimedia or multipurpose room on the second floor.
– Two full bathrooms to the bottom floor include showers, with a separate toilet and a bathtub to the main.
– Extra features include plantation shutters and ducted air conditioning with multiple zones
– Level grassed yard boasting tree lined fences and private setting
– Covered pergola entertainment area flowing seamlessly off the dining room
– Paved low maintenance yard with a sparkling inground pool with heating for extended use
– Double garage with drive through to backyard for additional parking for extra vehicles.
– Oakhill Shopping Village | 550m (7 min walk)
– Castle Hill Heritage Park and Nature Reserve | 3.8km (7 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Greenway Park & Mike Kenny Oval | 3.1km (5 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Village Shopping Precinct | 2.6km (4 min drive)
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 4.2km (7 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro | 4.4km (9 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 2.9km (5 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 31.5km (34 min drive)
– Bus Stops | 170m (2 min walk)
– Oakhill Drive Public School | 700m (8 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 2.0km (3 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 1.2km (3 min drive)
– The Hills Grammar School | 5.6km (10 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council
Location! Location! Location!
1. One of the quietest streets in Oakhill Castle Hill. on high side of the street, levelled block of land with a north facing backyard
2. 13 minutes walk to the Cherrybrook Technology High School
3. 9 minutes walk to the Oakhill Drive Public School
4. 10 minutes walk to the private school Oakhill College
5. 8 minutes walk to Oakhill shopping village, cafes and restaurants
6. 8 minutes walk to Erlestoke Park with pedestrian walk path and bicycle track
7. 15 minutes walk to Hastings Park Tennis Courts
8. 7 minutes drive to Castle Hill Heritage Park with kids playground
9. 2 minutes walk to bus stops 635 and 642X to Cherrybrook Metro Station
10. Castle Towers Shopping Center and Cherrybrook Shopping Village are within 10 minutes of driving