Low Maintenance Single Story Living
A well-presented and rare opportunity to find that single level and low maintenance home in the ever so popular Crestwood estate.
This home is perfect for downsizers, couples or a young family. Number 3 Mura Lane is a secluded home within a short walk from local shops, parks and schools. With plenty of local parkland to keep children and adults occupied all weekend, or afternoon. Due to location and proximity to businesses around, this property has the potential of being used as a small business or private practice site (STCA).
– Three generous bedrooms all with built-ins.
– Quiet yet very convenient location – close to local shops and transport.
– Combined lounge/dining which is tiled throughout.
– Functional and updated kitchen with breakfast bar.
– Renovated bathroom plus an additional second toilet.
– Undercover alfresco entertaining area.
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning.
– Single lock up garage with internal access.
– An ideal location for a private practice/small business (STCA).
– Low maintenance 317sqm block with established garden.
– Short walk to Crestwood Reserve and public schools.
– Crestwood Public School – 700m / 10 mins walk
– Crestwood High School – 650m / 9 mins walk
– Crestwood Reserve – 850m
– Crestwood BMX Track – 350m
– Local Shopping Strip – 200m Includes: Medical Centre, Local Grocers, Thai Restaurant and Pharmacy
– Baulkham Hills Stockland Mall – 2.7km
– Bus Stop (614x and 660) – 100m
– Norwest Metro Station – 3.5km
– Norwest Business Park – 3.7km
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre – 4.4km
– Baulkham Hills High School (Selective) – 2.2km
– St Michael’s School (Private) – 1km