In-law Accommodating Family Home - Stroll to Bus
Auction Location: Onsite
Tucked away from the road, the frontage of this renovated family home is lined with hedges, creating a private setting and front yard. Flowing through the home from the entryway to the back door, the open plan flexible living spaces are flooded with light by large windows and kept in comfort by split system air conditioning. All nearby to the renovated kitchen complete with a quality 6 burner gas cooktop and oven. Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and cabinetry with soft close drawers/cupboards frame the generous space. Also featuring a breakfast bar, the benchtops are complete with a stone appearance, hard wearing laminate, all overlooking the back yard through bi-fold windows. While a master retreat space on the lower level of the home features both a huge walk-in robe and private ensuite, it also features its own living space, nook, and access to the yard, making this a viable option for in law accommodation. The remaining three bedrooms on the entry level all feature built-in robes, timber floors, ceiling fans and large windows.
Only 3 minutes’ walk to the bus and less than 40 minutes to Wynyard, 3 minutes’ drive to Stockland Mall Baulkham Hills and 4 minutes’ drive to Castle Towers and Castle Hill Metro, you will be spoilt for choice, being centrally located in what is becoming a popular spot for families looking to buy in the area. Only 270m walk to the Alfred Henry Whaling Reserve and newly refurbished public pools and an 11-minute stroll to Excelsior Public School, this home is a family focused opportunity in a central location. This property is also convenient to Macquarie, Chatswood and Parramatta by bus or Metro.
– Spacious combined living and dining room flow through the home from front to back providing opportunity for quality entertainment or relaxed family living. The open spaces are comforted by the split system air conditioner and brightly lit through large windows and downlights.
– The modern renovated kitchen is complete with a quality 6 burner gas cooktop and oven. Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and cabinetry with soft close drawers/cupboards frame the space. Also featuring a breakfast bar, the benchtops are complete with a stone appearance, hard wearing laminate, all overlooking the back yard through bi-fold windows.
– Three bedrooms to the entry level boast built in robes, timber floors and ceiling fans. Downstairs the master retreat is its own paradise, featuring a private ensuite, large walk-in robe, as well as its own living space and access to the back yard. This space is also ideal for in-law accommodation.
– A contemporary style full bathroom includes floor to ceiling tiles, double sinks, a shower, and a bathtub. Private ensuite to the master retreat downstairs.
– Extra features include fresh paint, downlights, split system air conditioning and internal gas points.
– Tiered yard with separate levels is topped with established lawns, surrounded by landscaped gardens and secure fences.
– An outdoor pergola covered entertainment area easily accessible from inside is overlooked by the kitchen through bifold windows and peers out over the stunning yard.
– Double automatic garage.
– Castle Towers | 2.3km (4 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro Station | 2.3km (4 min drive)
– Stockland Mall Baulkham Hills | 1.8km (3 min drive)
– Alfred Henry Whaling Memorial Reserve | 270 (3 min walk)
– Sydney CBD | 32km (36 min drive)
– City Express Bus (Old Northern Rd.) | 180m (3 min walk)
– Excelsior Public School | 850m (11 min walk)
– Model Farms High School | 5km (9 min drive)
– Gilroy College | 950m (13 min walk)
– Baulkham Hills High School | 1.4km (18 min walk)
– Excelsior Public School I 850m (11 min walk)
Municipality: The Hills Council