Bright, Oversized 168 sqm and Contemporary Top-Floor Apartment in Prime Locale with Luxury Lifestyle
With its sunlit north facing aspect, this top-floor apartment boasts luxury living style in what is one of the most convenient and sought after locations in Castle Hill. The combined living spaces of this generous apartment are flooded with natural light from the large windows and sliding glass doors that open onto the entertainers’ wrap -around balcony. High quality laminate timber floors underfoot lead through the home and into the kitchen that overlooks the sundrenched living spaces. Fitted with gas cooking on a 5 burner 900mm cooktop and quality branded stainless-steel appliances. With plenty of cabinets for storage, the benchtops are made of quality 20mm Caesarstone that shape the space. Two brightly lit and generous bedrooms are complemented by built-in robes and large windows. The master bedroom also features split system air conditioning for year-round comfort and its own private ensuite.
All within 10 minutes walking distance from the front door are the conveniences Castle Hill has to offer, including Castle Towers, Castle Hill Metro Station, Castle Mall, and City Buses. Falling into the catchment for Castle Hill Public School only 15 min walk, and Castle Hill High School, only 5 minutes’ drive away. With such a premier location, this apartment is attractive to home occupiers and investors alike, with features such as these contributing to what is estimated to be a great rental return.
• Finished with high quality Barock laminate floors, the combined living spaces of this generous penthouse apartment are flooded with natural light from the large windows and sliding glass doors.
• The stylish kitchen, fitted in a central position for ultimate convenience, boasts gas cooking on a 5 burner 900mm cooktop, quality branded stainless-steel appliances and plenty of cabinets for storage. The benchtops are made of quality 20mm Caesarstone that shape the space overlooking the living areas.
• Two brightly lit and generous bedrooms are complemented by built-in robes and large windows. The master bedroom also features a split system air conditioning for year-round comfort and its own private ensuite.
• Two full bathrooms include the ensuite and main, both with floor to ceiling tiles, showers, and vanity, with main including a large corner spa bath.
• Extra features include high ceilings, split system air conditioning in the living space and main bedroom, intercom system, and internal/external gas points. NBN ready with 5G reception available for compatible devices.
• The northern aspect of this stunning unit floods the huge wrap-around balcony with natural light, all overlooking the pool and grass oval, making this a quality outdoor entertainment/living space.
• Complex amenities include swimming pool, gym, sauna, picnic area and function room, with manicured gardens on display maintained by strata.
• A rare secure lock-up triple garage with ample storage space is next to the lift, while visitors’ parking is available in abundance.
• Castle Towers | 500m (6 min walk)
• Castle Hill Metro Station | 600m (7 min walk)
• Castle Mall Shopping Centre | 550m (6 min walk)
• Greenup Park | 950m (12 min walk)
• Sydney CBD | 32km (40 min drive)
• City Bus | 450m (5 min walk)
• Castle Hill Public School | 1.1km (14 min walk)
• Castle Hill High School | 1.7km (5 min drive)
• St Bernadette’s Primary School | 300m (5 min walk)
• Gilroy College | 2.1km (4 min drive)
Municipality: The Hills Council