300m to Cherrybrook Tech - Families Take Note!
Perched on the high side of the street with level and elevated manicured gardens, this stunning family home is in a highly sought-after pocket of Cherrybrook known for its convenience and surroundings. A sense of grand elegance from the soaring ceilings and crystal chandelier when entering the foyer flows through to many of the living and dining spaces on offer, including a casual living space upstairs. Large bedrooms and a master suite with parents’ retreat and recently renovated ensuite. The north facing backyard is private and secure, with plenty of grass and a large pergola area for outdoor entertainment.
Ideal for families, not only does this home fall into the catchment for both Cherrybrook Technology High School and John Purchase Public School, both schools are within a 350m stroll from the front door and accessible by a pedestrian crossing. Set just past the school are Greenway Park, sporting fields and a dog park, with Cherrybrook Shopping Village only 15 minutes’ walk from the front door, boasting cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, boutiques and many other small stores and conveniences.
– Five living spaces throughout the home include a formal lounge and dining room, family room, upstairs casual living, and a rumpus room that easily doubles as a theatre room
– The spacious kitchen boasts gas cooking with stainless steel appliances. Surrounded by extensive cabinetry for storage, the splash back tops the benchtop that comes complete with a breakfast bar overlooking the rear yard
– Four bedrooms to the upper level including the master suite, complete with spacious parent’s retreat, recently updated ensuite, and wardrobe. A study downstairs doubles as a fifth/guest bedroom
– Extra features include fresh paint throughout, 9ft ceilings downstairs, double entry doors, and air conditioning
– Level lawned yard surrounded by secure fencing, a safe environment for children and pets to play
– The yard’s north facing aspect ensures a private setting with a pergola-covered entertainment space
– Elevated manicured front gardens open to a large side access and additional driveway parking space
– Greenway Park and Sporting Fields | 800m (11 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village | 1.3km (15 min walk)
– Appletree Shops | 1.9km (3 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 3km (5 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 30.4km (33 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 350m (4 min walk)
– John Purchase Public School | 350m (5 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 300m (5 min walk)
– Tangara School for Girls | 2.9km (6 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 4km (7 min drive)
– The Hills Grammar School | 6.7km (11 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council