The Essence of Family Living and Entertaining
Gracing a 907 m2 block and surrounded by breathtaking manicured gardens this dream home is perfect for a growing family. Within walking distance to the highly sought after Cherrybrook Technology High School and the zoned John Purchase Public School, your family will love the nearby walking tracks, and nature reserves. Stroll to Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre or take a short drive to Castle Towers. You are footsteps from the City Express bus stop on Shepherds Drive or hop on board the Metro Train at the recently opened Cherrybrook Station.
• Four upstairs bedrooms, all newly carpeted, with built-in robes to three
• Master bedroom with beautifully renovated ensuite .
• Renovated upstairs bathroom sparkles with corner bath and glass shower
• Full bathroom downstairs.
• Central kitchen offers quality stainless steel Smeg appliances including gas cook top, Bosch dishwasher and granite benchtops plus ample storage space.
• Carpeted dining area overlooks shimmering pool and flows to generous lounge which greets visitors on entry level.
• Sprawling family rumpus opens seamlessly to paved courtyard for alfresco dining,
• Spacious Laundry. .
• Covered prestigious entertainment area equipped with sound system and TV cables with north facing backyard
• Your family will love the Resort style 11.5 meter in-ground solar heated salt water pool.
• Double garage with internal access
• Glowing in fresh paint and LED recessed lights, this energy efficient, clean cut home boasts 1.5kw solar electricity
With sunlit days and floodlit nights, this versatile entertainer is ideal for families who love year round enjoyment of luxurious indoors and poolside outdoors.
Land Size: 907 sqm (approx.)
Municipality: Hornsby Shire Council
Council Rates: $464.10 p/qtr (approx.)
Water Rates: $151.88/qtr (approx.)
John Purchase Public School
Cherrybrook Technology High School
Nearby Select Schools:
Pacific Hills Christian School
Location / Transport:
160m walk (approx.) to City Express Bus 620X or local bus on Shepherds Drive
650m walk (approx.) to walking tracks and nature reserves
1.2km walk (approx.) to John Purchase Public School
1.4km walk (approx.) to Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre
1.5km walk (approx.) to Cherrybrook Technology High School
6min drive (approx.) to Cherrybrook Train Station (opened 26/5)
10min drive (approx.) to Pacific Hills Christian School
10min drive (approx.) to Castle Towers Shopping Centre