Duplex Style Townhouse in the Heart of Cherrybrook
Welcomed by a large combined living and dining space and only one common wall, this townhouse sits in a highly sought after pocket of Cherrybrook and is a great entry level home or investment opportunity. A light filled, updated kitchen sits as a central hub for the home with a breakfast bar overlooking the yard for meals on the go. Upstairs, the three bedrooms area all complete with quality timber floors and built in robes, while twop rooms also feature split system air conditioning units. A large undercover outdoor entertainment space and yard are made private by the beautiful established trees the follow the high fence line.
In the centre of one of the suburbs most sought after locations for its convenience, school catchments and access to both shops and public transport, new owners will enjoy the many amenities on offer, but also the family focus this locale is known for. Falling into the catchments of Cherrybrook Public School (15 minute walk access via All Saints Close) and Cherrybrook Technology High School. Only a brief walk to Cherrybrook Metro Station, the public transport access is in abundance, with a bus stop only 150m from the door the 642X City bus stop on County Drive is moments away.
– Large combined lounge and dining space flooded with light from the large front facing windows.
– Spacious kitchen recently updated, including full gas cooking, quality appliances, double sink and plenty of storage. The benches are finished with 40mm stone and a breakfast bar overlooking the backyard.
– Three light filled bedrooms upstairs complete with timber floors and built-in robes, two rooms including a split system air conditioning for year round comfort.
– A large upstairs bathroom is complete with a separate bath and shower, while a downstairs powder room sits off the laundry large space
– Extra features include split system air conditioning and under stairs storage
– The large undercover outdoor entertaining area connects seamlessly to the kitchen through sliding glass doors.
– Private and level lawned grassed space is sheltered by established trees along the back and side secure fencing.
– Double garage with drive through yard access from both side
– Edna Seehusen Park | 600m (8 min walk)
– Kindalin Child Care Centre | 500m (6 min walk)
– Bus Stop | 150m (2 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Metro Station | 1.3km (17 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre | 1.1km (14 min walk)
– Sydney CBD |28.7km (31 min drive)
– Darrington Drive Playground (4 min walk)
– Roslyn Park (4 min walk)
Total Area: 387sqm
– Cherrybrook Public School (All Saints Close access) |1.1km (15 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 1.1km (15 min walk)
– Tangara School for Girls | 1.1km (15 min walk)
– Oakhill College | 2.3km (4 min drive)
– Mount St Benedict College | 5.8km (9 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council