Matthew Pearce Heartland by the Parklands
Ideally located in the highly sought after Matthew Pearce Public School catchment, this family-friendly brick home sits under a multi-coloured terracotta pitched roof. Your children will love the playground facing the house in Col Sutton Park, overlooking Toongabbie Creek. There is a child care centre around the corner with Model Farms High School a stroll away.
You are spoilt for shopping choices with local Mulheron Avenue shops and Winston Hills Mall within walking distance, while Stockland Mall and Norwest Marketown are within short drives. The nearby 614X bus on Seven Hills Rd takes you directly to Sydney CBD or Parramatta. The M2 on-ramp and the upcoming Bella Vista Train Station are both minutes away. Surrounded by bushlands and reserves, this family home on a quiet street enjoys north-east sun to its sprawling back lawn.
• Four bedrooms with built-in mirrored robes and split system AC to spacious master.
• Removable robes in one bedroom, with other bedrooms convertible to rumpus or study.
• Two full bathrooms featuring glass showers, with one bathroom cleverly secluded near rear laundry.
• Central kitchen overlooking sunlit yard with stainless steel appliances, combined with cosy and practical dining area.
• Open plan living area on entry with split system AC and feature wall.
• Recently renovated and painted with laminate flooring, recessed lights and curtains throughout.
• Spacious level lawn in back yard basking in sunshine, ideal for granny flat (STCA.)
• Complete with single lock up garage set back from tree-lined street.
This single level home promises simplicity and versatility for your whole family, enveloped by playgrounds and parklands.