Generous Family Living with Huge Accomodation - Stroll to Park and Shops
Situated in ‘The Village’ estate of Kellyville and nearby to shops, schools and parks, this quality location is known for its conveniences and family orientation. The home itself is built to cater for the larger family – with multiple living spaces, spacious rooms and three full bathrooms. With its own separate access from the side of the house, the in-law accommodation is built into the structure of the home and is fully self-contained with a kitchenette, combined bathroom and laundry, and an open studio with bedroom/living space, perfect for renting out, guest or in-law accommodation.
Falling into the catchment for great local schools, including Kellyville Public School only 15-minutes walk away, and Kellyville High School, only a brief 3-minutes drive. Nearby shops include the Village Centre on Windsor Road with cafes, post office, restaurants, and other stores only down the road, and the fully equipped Kellyville Village with supermarkets, barber, and other luxuries only 2km away. City access and public transport are minutes from the door, with a city bus only 200m walk away and just over 5 minutes’ drive to the Kellyville Metro Station.
– Generous living spaces spread throughout the floor plan include a formal lounge, formal dining room and family room/ rumpus room with high ceilings
– Stylish kitchen with combined 4 element cooktop and oven, stainless steel branded appliances, double sinks with filtered water tap. 40mm Caesarstone Benchtop framed by soft close cabinetry surround the space.
– Four bedrooms with floating floorboards, ceiling fans, two bedrooms with built-in robes and two rooms walk-in robes. The master bedroom boasts its own private ensuite.
– Extra features include cornices, high ceilings, a fireplace, 8.5kw 23panel solar system and a mixture of ducted and split air conditioning.
– Fully self-contained in-law accommodation/teenage retreat, one room studio space with toilet and stylish kitchenette. Private side access.
– Spacious pergola entertainment space with ceiling fan and lighting
– Landscaped gardens with trees and hedges
– Outdoor BBQ area overlooks the garden and level lawned yard
– Double garage with huge driveway for space up to 8 cars.
– The Village Centre | 1km (14 min walk)
– Kellyville Village | 2km (4 min drive)
– Kellyville Metro Station | 3.2km (6 min drive)
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 6.8km (10 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 39km (39 min drive)
– Bus Stop – City Bus | 200m (3 min walk)
– Kellyville Public School | 1.1km (15 min walk)
– Kellyville High School | 1.4km (3 min drive)
– St Angela’s Primary School | 2.7km (5 min drive)
– William Clarke College | 2.9km (5 min drive)