Spacious home in CBTH Catchment
This character-filled two-storey brick family residence, sitting in the Cherrybrook Technology catchment, is fantastically appointed, catering to the tastes of every family member.
With private spaces and areas for quiet study and relaxation. The entertainer will revel in the opportunities the open-plan living area, combined with the covered outdoor entertaining space, provide for intimate evening soirees or big celebrations. The family will enjoy easy-flowing spaces able to handle the busiest household with ease. The situation is a peaceful, cosy street and the location is extra-convenient.
• Four well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ensuite and walk-in wardrobe to main bedroom
• Study/office for the student, home-based employee or home business
• Separate lounge
• Family room opening out via sliding doors to pergola for an easy indoor/outdoor experience
• Formal dining room
• Gas kitchen with pantry, breakfast bar and plentiful preparation and storage space
• Casual dining area off kitchen
• Powder room for guests
• Internal laundry to accommodate all linen work, plus storage
• Spacious paved undercover entertaining area
• Double lock-up garage with workshop room and internal access
• Additional features: split-system air-conditioning
Zoned for Cherrybrook Technology High School and Oakhill Drive Primary School, this superb property is just a stroll to city buses and James Henty Reserve, not far from Cherrybrook Shopping Village.