Stunning family home
Possessing a refined level of sophistication in a prized location opposite natural bushland setting.
This character-filled residence far exceeds the ordinary. It entices you from the street with its framed elegant gardens, and the classic façade which is carefully conceived and presented.
Gorgeous internals channel a timeless charm, evident in the beautiful spotted gum timber flooring. Relaxed formal zones combine with a media room, open plan living and dining offering outstanding options. The gas kitchen is spacious and conveniently appointed with lots of storage.
* 4/5 bedrooms, the main with walk-in robe and spacious ensuite with bath
* Relaxed open plan living zones including sunroom, family, and rumpus rooms
* Main bathroom with corner spa
* Upstairs rumpus/ TV room
* Easy internal access to double lock-up drive through garage
* Ducted air conditioning
* Positioned high with north/easterly aspect and on 606m2 block
* Formal landscaped lawns and gardens
* Covered alfresco terrace at the rear overlooking level garden
* Plantation shutters
* Captivating outlook from every room
* Only meters to walking and cycle tracks
Homes of this quality and caliber are rare, with this one superbly benefiting from a prime setting and easy stroll to bus services, Beaumont Hills village shops, and Public School.
This lovely home offers a fabulous low maintenance lifestyle with secluded gardens and offers effortless indoor-outdoor flow.