Fully renovated and ready to Move In - Cherrybrook Technology High School Catchment & Stroll to Metro
Auction Location: On-site.
This high class family home is located in one of the most sought after locations of Cherrybrook, corner block sitting proudly on the high side of a quiet street, tucked neatly between the Metro Station, Schools and Shopping village, this home is set to impress.
The joining living and dining spaces are renovated boasting new timber floors. The family room opens up to the outdoor living and fireplace setting an atmosphere perfect for an entertainment room or getaway for a quiet moment after a long day. Flowing from the main living spaces, the back covered alfresco entertainment area is private and overlooks the grassed yard. Surrounded by fences, manicured hedges and landscaped gardens, the low maintenance secure grassed backyard is perfect for children and pets.
In a family friendly locale within close proximity to all amenities including local shops, Castle Towers, parks. Walking distance to Cherrybrook Metro Station, Cherrybrook Public School and Cherrybrook Technology High School.
– Open plan designed living spaces include a huge lounge and dining room, a spacious rumpus room complete with fireplace and split system air conditioning unit for extra comfort.
– Brand new renovated kitchen finished with all new appliances including 4 burner gas cooktop, quality branded stainless steel appliances, double sinks, 40mm Caesarstone benchtops framing the full space including the huge island. Soft close drawers and cabinets make for extensive storage options.
– Four bedrooms upstairs with built in robes to three, while the master bedroom boasts a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite. Downstairs a fifth room is ideal for study or guest bedroom.
– A full bathroom set to both floors are completely renovated with quality finishings including floor to ceiling tiles, frameless showers, double vanity and a free standing bath tub to the upstairs main. Master bedroom with double vanity ensuite.
– Two double automatic garage plus additional parking space has been provided by its corner block aspect, and generous side access for boat or caravan parking.
– Extra Features include split system air conditioner throughout, fresh paint, new timber flooring, new solar panels, LED downlights, fireplace and gas outlets.
– Private backyard with entertainment style alfresco dining area
– Manicured hedges and landscape gardens frame the space
– Level lawns and secure fencing make for a quality space for children and pets.
– Large automatic double garage with internal access. Large side access for extra vehicle, boat or caravan parking.
– Cherrybrook Metro Station | 1.2km (14 min walk or 3 min drive)
– City Express Bus Stop (642x) | 400m (3 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Roslyn Park Playground | 140m (2 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Kindalin Child Care Centre | 100m (1 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre | 1.7km (3 min drive)
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 3.4km (6 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Public School |1.1km (14 min walk or 3 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 1.4km (19 min walk or 4 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls | 1.1km (2 min drive)
– Oakhill Public School | 2.4km (6 min drive)
– Mount St Benedict College | 4.7km (8 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council