Great First Home or Investment – Walk to all Amenities
Boasting a spacious one bedroom floor plan, secure building and a great location, this quality constructed unit brings an opportunity to the market for the astute investor, first home buyer or young family looking for a compact living style.
Nestled in a quality location and in a well-maintained block, this apartment has a large, bright, combined lounge and dining flooded with natural morning sun from the east-facing balcony and opened by the high ceilings. The open plan kitchen has extensive cupboard space and is finished with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, laminate benchtops, double sinks, built-in microwave, and integrated dishwasher. The one bedroom is finished with a large double-glazed window, hard wearing laminate floors and a three-door, mirrored, built-in wardrobe. A large bathroom contains a large frameless shower, vanity, and floor-to-ceiling tiles, while the compact built-in European-style laundry helps to make the most efficient use of the space.
With a secure car park downstairs, the car can be left at home. This apartment is only a brief walk to the bustling Westfield Shopping Centre with a variety of shops and eateries and access to public transport only 10 minutes’ walk. Located across the road from the renowned Barker College and 8 minutes’ walk to Hornsby South Public School.
– Generous kitchen with gas cooktop with 4 burners, stainless steel appliances, integrated dishwasher, laminate benchtops, double sinks, and extensive storage.
– Large, combined lounge and dining room flooded with light from the overlooked balcony.
– Large spacious bedroom finished with hard wearing laminate floors, large double-glazed window, and a mirrored built-in robe.
– Extra features include split system air conditioning, high ceilings, intercom, lift access, secure car space and compact internal laundry with dryer.
– Westfield Hornsby | 700m (10mins walk)
– Hornsby Train Station | 800m (10mins walk)
– Waitara Train Station | 900m (12mins walk)
– Hornsby Bus Station | 800m (10mins walk)
– City Bus Stop – Pacific Highway at James Street | 450m (8mins walk)
– Hornsby South Public School | 650m (8mins walk)
– Asquith Boys High School | 2.3km (8mins drive)
– Asquith Girls High School | 3.1km (7mins drive)
– Turramurra High School | 9.0km (16mins drive)
– Barker College | Opposite the building – 93m (2mins walk)
– Hornsby Girls High School (Selective) | 800m (11min walk)
– Knox Grammar School | 3km (6min drive)
– Abbotsleigh School | 3km (6min drive)
– Strata Levies : $811.62 per quarter
– Water Rates : $144.11 per quarter
– Council Rates: $282 per quarter
– Total size: 79 sqm including car park