AUCTION CHANGED TO THIS FRIDAY 6:00PM ONLINE. Please contact agent to view property/register.
Auction Location: Online.
Set on the high side and in a quiet street, this spacious single-level home is set within the highly sought-after Excelsior Public School Catchment and walking distance to Baulkham Hills High School. Perched on a 696 sqm block (approx.) with in-law-accommodation and modern finishes throughout, this family home is perfectly positioned near Castle Towers, Grove Square, local parks and walking distance to express city bus stops!
Upon entry, you are welcomed by the living room that is generous in size and naturally drenched in sunlight. Families can enjoy a seamless transition to the considerable kitchen area with modern stainless-steel appliance, gas cooktop and stone bench tops. With four generous bedrooms for growing families that are searching for light and space, this home is perfect for investors and young families alike.
With seamless indoor and outdoor living, this family home is perfect for those that love to entertain! Boasting an oversized pergola area with timber decking throughout the backyard, year-long enjoyment is guaranteed with space to spare for large gatherings. The unmatched outdoor space offers low-maintenance landscapes and a fully functional, low maintenance and safe outdoor spa for all family members to enjoy. The separate cabana with split-system air conditioning, bathroom and ethernet ports is the perfect teenage retreat/in-law accommodation or quiet home office!
– Ducted air conditioner
– Four spacious bedrooms drenched in sunlight
– Open living area perfect for entertainment
– Kitchen finished with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and storage.
– LED down lights throughout the home
– Separate cabana with bathroom suitable for teenage retreat/in-law accommodation
– Rendered brick veneer
– Private and level backyard with separate grass area
– Large undercover pergola entertainment area with timber decking
– Family friendly spa built by Sapphire Spa
– Baulkham Hills High School | 1.1km (5 min walk)
– Alfred Henry Whaling Memorial Reserve | 300m (2 min walk)
– Express City Bus 610X (Old Northern Road opp Oxley Ave) | 600m (3 min walk)
– Express City Bus 615X (Windsor Road) | 800M (10 min walk)
– Waves Fitness & Aquatic Centre | 750m (9 min walk)
– Baulkham Hills Tafe | 1km (3 min drive)
– Grove Square Baulkham Hills | 2km (3 min drive)
– Castle Tower Shopping Centre | 2.8km (6 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro | 2.8km (6 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 32km (31 min drive)
– Baulkham Hills Tafe (300m via Reiby Drive entrance)
– Excelsior Public School | 1.2km (15 min walk)
– Model Farms High School | 4.9km (8 min drive)
– Baulkham Hills High School | 1.1km (6 min walk)
– St Bernadette Primary | 3.3km (7 min dive)
– Gilroy Catholic College | 1.6km (3 min drive)
Municipality: The Hills Shire Council