Modern Family Home in Exclusive Locale
Auction Location: 10 Mansfield Way, Kellyville NSW 2155.
Bordering Castle Hill and located close to quality private and public schools, this contemporary and low maintenance family home is stunningly presented and brings opportunity for both quality family living and entertainment. Its north-facing aspect catches the natural sunlight all day round to create a warm and bright residence, all tucked on a quiet, looped road.
Filled with natural light and seamlessly flowing from the open plan design and high ceilings, the home boasts four generously sized living and dining spaces in addition to the rumpus/potential media room with in-built sound system overlooking the yard and generously sized study. Freshly painted walls and windows framed with plantation shutters shape the living spaces, lit by the downlights and large windows, decorated with the luxury of cornices and year-round comfort from the ducted, zoned air conditioning. The gourmet kitchen is complete with quality stainless steel appliances including Smeg and Bosch, gas cooking, double sinks, dishwasher, 40mm granite benchtops with breakfast bar and extensive storage options in the walk-in pantry and cabinets. Throughout the home are five spacious bedrooms complete with fresh carpeted floors and built-in robes. The master bedrooms boasts the upgraded luxury of a generously sized walk-in robe, ensuite with bath and double sinks, and a large balcony overlooking the front yard.
Ideal for in-law accommodation, the full downstairs bedroom has its own access to the full downstairs bathroom complete with shower. Seamlessly flowing from the living spaces and overlooked by the kitchen and rumpus room, the resort style back yard is designed to entertain with a complete outdoor built-in bar, covered and decked entertainment area, separate fixed range hood, positioned and ready for an outdoor kitchen to finish the space. Surrounded by manicured gardens and crystal-clear glass fencing is the sparkling, solar, heated inground pool. The remaining space of the yard is low maintenance and wraps around towards the huge side access with a second alfresco sun deck and garden shed off the rumpus room.
Positioned in the catchment for the Sherwood Ridge Public School and Kellyville High School, only 3 minutes’ drive to Kellyville Village and 800m to the highly sought-after William Clarke College, this home offers a convenient location paired with pristine, high class living.
– Gourmet kitchen is complete with quality stainless steel appliances including Smeg and Bosch brands, gas cooking, double sinks, dishwasher, 40mm granite benchtops with breakfast bar and extensive storage options in the walk-in pantry and cabinets.
– Four open plan designed and bright living spaces framed with cornices, fresh paint, plantation shutters and ducted air conditioning, plus a huge rumpus room or media room with inbuilt sound system.
– Five spacious bedrooms complete with fresh carpeted floors and built-in robes. The master bedroom boasts the upgraded luxury of a generously sized walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony. Downstairs is a study and the fifth bedroom with its own access to the main bathroom on the ground level.
– Extra features include ducted air conditioning, open plan design, fresh paint, fresh carpet, 3kw solar panels, plantation shutters and a video intercom system.
– Resort style backyard with covered deck entertainment area, complete with outdoor built-in bar and separate fixed range hood, ready for an outdoor kitchen design to extend the space.
– Separate, decked entertainment area off huge rumpus room near pool and garden shed.
– Picturesque solar, heated, in-ground pool finished with stunning water feature, surrounded by manicured gardens, and secured by glistening glass fencing.
– Manicured front lawns and landscaped gardens frame the home and centrepiece water feature.
– Double automatic garage with space for storage, two additional parking spaces behind side gate.
– Centenary of Anzac Reserve | 1.1km (3 min drive)
– Kellyville Village | 1.1km (3 min drive)
– Showground Metro | 3.5km (6 min drive)
– Castle Towers | 5.0km (8 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 36km (39 min drive)
– City Express Bus (610x) | 950m (14 min walk)
– Sherwood Ridge Public School | 700m (10 min walk)
– Kellyville High School | 2.5km (6 min drive)
– St Angela’s Primary School | 1.5km (4 min drive)
– William Clarke College | 800m (11 min walk)
Municipality: The Hills Council
Garage Space: Double garage with two additional parking spots