Opulent Renovated Family Home - CTHS Zoned
Auction Location: On-site.
Tucked away in a quiet tranquil pocket of Cherrybrook and surrounded by leafy reserves nearby, this stunning five-bedroom family home has had no expense spared in its renovations. From the Blackbutt timber floors to the outdoor kitchen topped with a Caesarstone bench top, luxury can be felt in the meticulous renovations from the moment you pass through the front door.
Upon entry to the home, the quality updates and renovations bring a sense of luxury to the home, flowing down the hallway and into the many living areas the home provides. Finished with high quality Blackbutt timber floors and high ceilings, the light filled dining room boasts a fixed timber bar and an archway servery. Recently renovated, the near new kitchen features high end branded stainless steel appliances including Miele gas cooktop, oven, microwave and dishwasher, fridge 60mm Caesarstone benchtops, generous walk-in pantry and extensive cupboard space with soft closing doors and drawers, and Blum accessories including hot and cold filtered water tap. At the centre stage of the kitchen is a stunning red glass splashback with backlighting set in the background of the stone island with breakfast bar. Throughout the home are three full bathrooms including the upstairs ensuite, all recently renovated and framed with floor to ceiling Italian tiles, European made heated towel racks and double shower heads. The laundry is polished with a Caesarstone benches atop plenty of cupboard space with soft closing doors and with external access door to the rear yard. Upstairs are five extra-large bedrooms filled with light from the large windows, kept in comfort by the ducted air conditioning and boasting large mirrored built-in robes to three of the rooms. The master suite boasts a generously sized walk-in robe, includes a recently renovated ensuite including double sinks and a spacious parent retreat area, ideal for nursing parents, a quiet get away, or closed off to become an additional bedroom. Shared between the master bedroom and another bedroom is the large balcony, overlooking the green luscious front yard. In addition to the many bedrooms on offer, is a large study downstairs, an ideal set up for a home office or workspace. Positioned privately and exclusively, the huge rear decked area is covered by a large pergola and boasts a fully functional outdoor kitchen finished with 20mm Caesarstone benches and splash-back, 3 burner gas cook top, soft close drawers, and reversible fan for all year-round comfort from winter to summer. Framing the yard are beautiful tree and landscape gardens, including a garden shed hidden away, ideal for storage however not spoiling the view of the yard.
Framing this level and square block is a huge frontage upwards of 28m, creating an impressive street presence and providing space and privacy from the neighbouring homes.
Meeting its opulence and luxury is this homes location, under 5 minutes’ drive to both Cherrybrook Technology High School and Cherrybrook Public School, 3minutes drive to the Cherrybrook Village and 4 minutes’ walk to the city bus on Francis Greenway Drive to have with there in the hour.
– Near new kitchen features high end branded stainless steel appliances including Miele gas cooktop, oven, microwave and dishwasher, fridge, 60mm Caesarstone benchtops, sparkling glass splashback, stone island with breakfast bar generous walk-in pantry and extensive cupboard space with soft closing doors and drawers, Blum accessories including hot and cold filtered water tap.
– Four generously sized living spaces finished with a mixture of Blackbutt timber and tiles, are flooded with light, with the dining room boasting a large full timber bar with spaces for mini fridges
– Five extra-large bedrooms spaced around the large upstairs area include timber floors and large windows, three rooms with large mirror built-in wardrobes, the master suite has a large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, a spacious parents retreat and a door to the dual access balcony.
– Downstairs study or home office.
– Extra features include ducted air conditioning, new flooring, internal gas outlet.
– Stunning private back yard grassed with level lawns and surrounded by manicured gardens with irrigation.
– Huge decked alfresco entertainment area overlooking the landscaped back yard complete with fully functional outdoor kitchen finished with 20mm Caesarstone benches and splash-back, 3 burner gas cook top, soft close drawers and reversible fan for all year-round comfort from winter to summer.
– Double garage with automatic door with extra parking via large side access for additional vehicles, boats or trailers.
– Parkhill Crescent Playground | 300m (4 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village | 1.0km (13 min walk or 2 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Metro Station | 3.6km 5 min drive)
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 5.1km (7 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 30.1km (32 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 260m (4 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Public School | 1.6km (3 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 1.3km (18 min walk or 3 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls | 3.6km (5 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 4.1km (7 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council
Lot Area: 882.8㎡ (approx)
Garage: Double garage