Sold By Jack Bi, Jason Li and Lisa Van. Contact Jack 0425232728, Jason 0421255098 and Lisa 0422135316 If You Need Any Assistance Or Further Info
Auction Location: 103 Excelsior Avenue, Castle Hill NSW 2154.
Located in the highly sought-after Excelsior estate with low maintenace, this beautiful single storey home is perched on the high side of the street, atop a 736sqm corner block (approx.) adjacent to Freeman Avenue. Focused on convenience, the home’s low maintenance, single level design is humble and compact, tranquilly set on a large block overlooking manicured gardens. Ideal for people who do not like climbing up the stairs.
Welcomed by the flowing layout and combined lounge and dining areas, the home boasts three different spaces for living and entertaining, all centered around the open plan and sun-drenched kitchen and finished with features including cornices and tiled floors. The well-maintained kitchen boasts features including quality stainless steel appliances, electric cooking which is easy to convert to gas cooking as street gas is available, double sinks, and extensive storage options, with easy to clean and maintain tiles. Two full bathrooms are situated at opposite ends of the house, with an additional toilet in the laundry located off the garage and accessible from the backyard. Four brightly lit bedrooms are finished with timber floors, while three of the rooms boast built-in robes including the master bedroom with the added luxury of picturesque bay windows, filling the room with natural light. Moving seamlessly from the family room into the back yard through the sliding glass doors, a large, paved area with outdoor kitchenette creates a quality entertainment area, surrounded by hedges to create privacy in the space. The grassed yard, also surrounded by privacy hedging, is framed by beautiful rock retaining walls and landscaped gardens. The combined side and front yard of the home are fenced off with trees and low-lying bushes for privacy across the exceptionally wide frontage.
Surrounded by some of the best amenities the area has to offer including a 4-minute drive to Castle Towers and the soon to be refurbished Waves Swimming Centre, Roxborough Park and Rose Garden only moments down the road, this corner block family home has both the design and location to cater for you and your family’s needs.
– Sun drenched, well maintained kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, electric cooking, double sinks, extensive storage options and low maintenance tiles.
– Three living spaces finished with features including cornices and hard-wearing tiles.
– Four bright bedrooms are finished with timber floors. Three of the rooms boast built-in robes including the master bedroom with the added luxury of picturesque bay windows, filling the room with natural light.
– Extra features include split system air conditioning, wide block frontage, wide side access, and cornices.
– Large, paved area with outdoor kitchenette creates a quality entertainment area.
– Grassed yard, also surrounded by privacy hedging, is framed by beautiful rock retaining walls and landscaped gardens.
– Huge block frontage with oversized side access for boat, caravan or trailer.
– Coolong Reserve Park | 450m (6 min walk)
– Waves Swimming Centre, Roxborough Park and Rose Garden | 600m (7 Min Walk)
– Castle Towers | 2.2km (4 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro Station | 2km (4 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 34.3km (34 min drive)
– Bus Stop to City | 650m (8 min walk)
– Excelsior Public School | 650m (9 min walk)
– Model Farms High School | 5.8km (9 min drive)
– Baulkham Hills High School | 2.3km (4 min drive)
– Gilroy College | 350m (5 min walk)
Municipality: The Hills Shire Council
Land Size: 735.6m2
Garage: Single Car