Residence living for the modern family - CTHS zoned
High on its block and with a generally lofty, contemporary aspect, this elevated two-storey family residence posits light-filled living in a block surrounded by elegant greenery.
A floorplan steeped in natural light welcomes one inside upon entry, from which hardwood floors, high ceilings and ornate windows frame the sizeable foyer entryway and entire upstairs level. Thorough recent renovations modernise all spaces, now the image of contemporary design on the ground floor, and, upstairs, well-showcased by the home’s sizeable four-bedroom (plus large study) floorplan. A huge master bedroom presents an entire bureau/bay window retreat, illuminated in compliment of the already spacious walk-in wardrobe, contemporary ensuite and central upstairs location. All secondary rooms feature a similarly spacious appointment.
Outdoors, a Mediterranean retreat awaits all possible iteration of entertainer. An elevated, terraced backyard features a sizeable paved alfresco in overlook of an in-ground saltwater swimming pool, kept in private seclusion by tall perimetral hedges and palm trees surrounding the entire backyard.
• Space- and light-filled, this sweeping five-bedroom family residence posits the best of contemporary living amid thorough recent renovations
• An all-new kitchen, dining and living space presents elegance on the ground floor, while a centralised upstairs posits family space in orbit by four larger bedrooms
• Perimetral views of a verdant block and Castle Hill’s surrounds are offered by most rooms, with a watchful eye over the backyard and swimming pool
• Massive master bedroom features an elevated aspect, huge bureau/rounded window and green garden views, while all secondary rooms feature a similarly spacious appointment.
• Open concept living and dining are emphasised in the home; there’s space to spare but also to thrive within a uniquely well-flowing architectural design
• Massive street front level lawn introduces the wider block, bordered by tall trees, verdant hedging and a picturesque rock & palm landscape
• Terraced backyard features a sizeable paved alfresco overlooking a secure in-ground saltwater swimming pool, all shrouded by tall perimetral hedges around the entire backyard
• Environmentally conscious 3kW, 12 panel solar array supplys ample electricity to the wider home
• Three car garage, with an automatic door and through access to the backyard.
• Ample driveway and street parking for more vehicles
• Hickory Park | 0.9 km
• Hastings Park | 1.4 km
• Cherrybrook Village Shopping Precinct | 2.7 km
• Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 5.7 km
• Dural Mall | 4.1 km
• Sydney CBD | 30.1 km
• Cherrybrook Technology High School | 2.2 km
• Oakhill Drive Public School | 1.9 km
• Warrah Village Steiner School | 0.96 km
• Oakhill College | 0.98 km
• John Purchase Public School | 1.34 km
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.