Quaint Home in Premium Location - CTHS Zone
In a premium location, highly sought after for its proximity to quality school, shops and conveniences, this optimally located torrens title home has space the young or established family needs. Boasting large proportioned living spaces, connected directly to the well looked after kitchen, entertain or cater for the family with ease. Three spacious bedrooms all come complete with built-in robes, and ceiling fans, including the master bedroom which also boasts the addition of a private ensuite. Outdoors, a stunning leafy outlook from the covered sitting area, surrounded by gardens, established trees and high fences for privacy.
Cherrybrook’s most sought-after schools,Cherrybrook Technology High School & John Purchase Public School are only moments from your door. Only 4 minutes walk to Cherrybrook Tech, and John Purchase Public only a couple of minutes further. Tucked in a pocket known for its convenience, walking distance from the home are several amenities on offer, including Cherrybrook Shopping Village, boasting a supermarket and an abundance of other shops & restaurants, Greenway Park Sporting Fields and Dog Park. Public transport is in abundance, with multiple bus stops in vicinity, the closest being 120m from the front door with city express route (620x) to have you in the CBD in 40 minutes, or alternatively only 5 minutes drive to the Cherrybrook Metro Station.
– Spacious combined living and dining room connected to kitchen, complete with split system air conditioning unit for year round comfort.
– Well maintained kitchen complete with extensive cupboard space, cooktop and oven, dishwasher, double sink with filter tap, and hard wearing laminate benchtop.
– Three bright bedrooms all complete with built-in robes and fans. This includes the master bedroom which boasts its own private ensuite.
– Large combined main bathroom and laundry is accessible from the back patio, with a separate toilet.
– Extra features include near new laminate floorboards, internal gas point, open plan living design and split system air conditioning unit
– Community Levy $195 (approx.)
– Paved outdoor entertainment area, protected by pergola for year round use.
– Landscaped gardens
– Secure fencing and established trees create privacy.
– Greenway Park and Sporting Fields | 1.2km (15 min walk)
– Greenway Dog Park | 950m (12 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village | 1km (13 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 2.6km (5 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 30.1km (33 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 120m (1 min walk)
– John Purchase Public School | 450m (7 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 270m (4 min walk)
– Tangara School for Girls | 2.5km (6 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 2.9km (6 min drive)
– The Hills Grammar School | 6.1km (10 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council