Billyard Built Home in Quiet Location
Auction Location: Onsite.
Standing tall and proud on the high side of the street, this quality built Billyard Home sits in a pocket of convenience with a focus on large proportion family living. With large naturally lit living spaces, oversized bedrooms complimented by built-in robes, and 3 renovated full bathrooms throughout, this homes location is the icing on the cake. Situated only 7 minutes walk to the nearest bus stop, you’ll be at local shops in minutes and it makes city access a breeze, either via the metro or connecting services.
● Multiple generous living spaces over the bottom floor include a formal lounge and formal dining room, family room and rumpus room. With large windows, plenty of natural light floods the spaces and the ducted air conditioning making them ideal for family relaxation or entertaining.
● Centrally positioned kitchen is framed with plenty ornate timber cabinets for optimal storage. Gas cooktop with separate oven and quality stainless steel appliances. Overlooking the backyard and outdoor entertainment space, the kitchen is full of natural light, paired with a large breakfast bar, making it a quality casual space.
● Totalling 5 spacious bedrooms of huge proportions, four rooms to the upper level with built-in robes and comforting carpeted floors. Master bedroom with his & her style built-in robes lead through to a private modern ensuite. A fifth room downstairs can be used as a large study or guest bedroom.
● Three full bathrooms throughout the home were recently renovated to feature modern finishings.
● Extra features include 5 zone ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuum, cornices, bay windows and internal gas point.
● Huge lawned yard is framed by manicured gardens and established stunning fruit trees.
● Pergola covered outdoor entertainment space overlooks the yard and connects through to the kitchen with ease.
● External gas point and sink
● Bus Stop (Green Road) | 550m (7 min walk)
● Fred Caterson Reserve | 750m (9 min walk)
● Hills Showground Metro Station | 1.9km (5 min drive)
● Kellyville Shopping Village | 1.4km (18 min walk)
● Hills Super Centre | 1.4km (18 min walk)
● Castle Towers | 3.3km (6 min drive)
● Norwest Business Park | 3.4km (7 min drive)
● Sydney CBD | 35km (40 min drive) approx.
● Sherwood Ridge Public School | 2.2km (4 min drive)
● Kellyville High School | 2.8km (5 min drive)
Nearby private Schools:
● St Angela’s Primary School | 1km (15 min walk)
● William Clarke College | 1.2km (15 min walk)
Municipality: The Hills Shire Council
Land: 750 sqm
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own enquiries.