Sold at Auction by James Laing and the team at Murdoch Lee for details call 0415 466 188
Sitting proud on the high side of the street, comfortable family home is a great opportunity for first home buyers, renovators and investors alike. On a spacious block with level contours, 18.2m frontage and great shape, this home has been well maintained and loved for many years. Boasting a timber kitchen, comfortable living spaces, three bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a laundry with its own additional shower
The secure and large yard space is level set and has a paved space, ideal for entertaining while the kids and pets can play safely. Walk distance and in catchment for two quality schools, this home is only 12 minutes walk to Matthew Pearce Public and 9 minutes walk to Model Farms High School. Nearby to the home are a variety of parks, walking tracks through the Col Sutton Park Reserve and only 10 minutes to nearby bus stops, getting you where you need to go.
– Making the living space is the formal lounge, meals area, and brightly lit sun room, great for comfortable warm living all round. A study nook finishes the living space, perfect for working from home.
– Ornate timber kitchen overlooks the sunroom and boasts a gas cooktop. Plenty of storage space and tiled splashback frames the space
– Three bedrooms all come complete with built-in robes, including the master bedroom, which also boasts it own split system air conditioning for year round comforts
– Spacious level block
– Large yard with paved entertainment space and secure fences
– Front porch with railing overlooks the front yard
– Detached enclosed tandem carport and additional off street parking of at least 3 cars.
– Col Sutton Park Reserve | 200m (2 minutes walk)
– Arthur Street Shops | 2.9km (5 min drive)
– Grove Square Shopping Mall | 3.2km (5 min drive)
– Norwest Metro Station | 4.6km (7 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 34.1km (33 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 750m (10 min walk)
– Matthew Pearce Public School | 1km (12 min walk)
– Model Farms High School | 700m (9 min walk)
– Baulkham Hill High School | 4.5km (7 min drive)
– Our Lady of Lourdes Primary | 4.4km (7 min drive)
Municipality: The Hills Council