10 Minutes Walk to Castle Towers and Metro / R3 Zone
Auction Location: Online.
For private inspections call Reza on 0410 818 540
Auction Guide $1.6 mil
Zoning: R3 / Medium Density
Located at the heart of convenience and at the centre of one of The Hills most sought-after suburbs, this four-bedroom brick family home is close to all the amenities Castle Hill can offer. Only a short 10 minutes’ walk to Castle Towers Shopping Centre and Castle Hill Metro station and bus interchange, makes this property the perfect family home or investment property.
Emphasised by the highly sought-after school catchments for Castle Hill Public School and Castle Hill High School, the family-friendly surroundings and versatile floor plan make this home’s design and location a great opportunity for the growing family looking to secure a home in a high-quality suburb.
Main House Internal Features:
– Large combined living and dining spaces lit by large windows, down lights, all kept in comfort with split system air conditioning.
– Massive renovated kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, Double sinks as well as soft-close storage drawers and cupboards framed by 40mm Caesarstone benchtops.
– Four bedrooms in total all with built-in robes and shared access to two main bathrooms.
– Two renovated full bathrooms to the main house, both with floor-to-ceiling tiles.
– Extra features of this home include split system air conditioning, down lights and quality ceiling lights and Hardwood timber flooring throughout the entire house.
Ground Floor Internal Features:
– Under-house storage space with high ceiling is fully tiled and freshly painted and it includes two large rooms and a full bathroom and laundry.
– Under-house space can be used as in law accommodation/teenagers retreat/Games room or Man cave (Subject to council approval).
– Under covered tiled L-shape veranda overlooking the side yard, ideal for outdoor sittings.
– Combination of paved and turfed side and backyard with garden areas ideal for kids or pets to play.
– Under covered tandem carpark.
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 700m (9 min walk)
– Castle Hill Metro Station | 800m (10 min walk)
– Castle Hill Bus Interchange | 800m (10 min walk)
– Bus Stop | 400m (6 min walk)
– Castle Hill Public School | 1.3km (17 min walk)
– Castle Hill High School | 1.7km (22 min walk)
Nearby Private Schools:
– St Bernadette’s Primary School | 1km (14 min walk)
– Oakhill College | 2.5km (5 min drive)
– Gilroy Catholic College | 1.4km (18 min walk)
Municipality: The Hills Council