Naturally Lit Living - CTHS Catchment & Walk to Shops
Set in the heart of Cherrybrook’s greenest pocket, this stunning single level home is perched on a generous high side 1075sqm block. Designed to capture the natural light all day long, the home’s windows and primary living spaces focus on the north facing aspect, dispersing the light through the home’s elongated floorplan. Benefiting from its aspect again is the yard, catching all day sun allowing year-round use of the outdoor living spaces, extended use of the pool and benefiting the gardens.
The central location has some of Cherrybrook’s best at your doorstep. Only a brief 6-minute stroll to Cherrybrook Village, a number of boutiques, cafes and restaurants await, as well as a supermarket, fruit shop and other conveniences. In the catchment for both Cherrybrook Public School and Cherrybrook Technology High School, the home is also close to parks and public transport, with a bus stop at the end of the street just one minute walk away.
– Open plan and surrounding the outdoor entertainment areas, three large living and dining spaces make the epicentre of the home, flooded with light by huge sliding doors and large windows
– The modern central kitchen is finished with bountiful storage spaces and quality finishings. 5-burner gas cooktop with separate oven, stainless steel and high-end branded appliances, double sink with mixer tap, and spacious benchtops and island complete with 40mm Caesarstone and breakfast bar.
– True five bedrooms, all complete with near-new and well-maintained carpets, built-in robes and large windows. The master suite boasts the addition of a private and renovated ensuite complete with skylight
– Two generously sized bathrooms include the master ensuite and main bathroom. Recently renovated the ensuite boasts floor-to-ceiling tiles, a frameless shower and modern finishings. The main bathroom boasts the extra addition of a bath
– Extra features of this stunning home include fresh paint, new flooring, a new front door, skylights for additional natural lighting, internal gas outlets and split system air conditioning
– Sparkling inground pool overlooks manicured gardens and is surrounded by new pool fencing
– Two outdoor entertainment areas come with new paving and central location, ideal for entertaining or a relaxing moment to enjoy the lush garden outlook
– New secure fencing installed, retaining walls, garden shed, manicured garden and low maintenance artificial lawns
– Yanderra Grove Reserve | 450m (6 min walk)
– Greenway Park and Sporting Fields | 650m (8 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village | 550m (6 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 3.4km (5 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 29.2km (28 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 170m (1 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Public School | 2km (3 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 1.2km (15 min walk)
– Oakhill College | 3.7km (7 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls | 3.3km (6 min drive)
– Mount St Benedicts College | 4.7km (7 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council