Clarendon Home in Cherrybrook Technology Catchment
Centrally located at the centre of Cherrybrook, this quality 13-year-old Clarendon home has all the luxury finishing expected. All included on a well-positioned and private setting, this home sits in the heart of the ever-popular bustling suburb of Cherrybrook and is in close proximity to all the amenities it has to offer.
Upon entry through the modern double doors, a hall paves through the generous home to the four open living spaces, including a formal lounge combined formal dining, family room and dining area. Central to the living areas and overlooking the rumpus and family room, the spacious kitchen boasts quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooking including oven and 4 burner cooktop, breakfast bar and a substantial walk-in pantry, all framed by hard wearing laminate benches, a contemporary tile splash back and extensive storage options. Three full bathrooms fill the home, with a shower included on the ground floor bathroom. The main bathroom on the first floor offers space and flexibility for a growing family.
A spacious ensuite to the master bedroom which also boasts walk-in style his-and-her mirrored built-in wardrobes. While the other three bedrooms are finished with mirrored built-in robes with one of the rooms having direct access to the two-way main bathroom via the adjoining doorway. Downstairs of the home has a fifth room doubling as both a study and potential fifth bedroom. Separated by a retaining wall shaping the space, the covered entertainment area sits in the ever-so-private and quiet backyard dual accessed from either the family and/or rumpus room allowing seamless indoor to outdoor entertaining and living. Framed with manicured hedges, beautiful low maintenance gardens and fences, the levelled lawn coats the back yard, creating a separate space for kids and pets.
With a combined focus on location and living, this spacious, well-planned family home is only a short 11-minute walk to the Cherrybrook Village, 2 minutes’ drive to the Cherrybrook Metro Station, and less than 5 minutes to both Cherrybrook Technology High School and Cherrybrook Public School.
– Open style kitchen with servery, includes quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooking including oven and 4 burner cooktop, breakfast bar, a walk-in pantry, hard wearing laminate benches, tile splash back and extensive storage options.
– Four living spaces create separate options for the many members of the family while the open plan design makes it easy to bring everyone together.
– Four upstairs bedrooms include built-in robes, including the master bedroom which boasts dual built-ins and a spacious ensuite, second upstairs bedroom has direct access to the two-way bathroom. Downstairs room doubles as both a generous study or fifth bedroom.
– Three full bathrooms plus laundry with internal access and door to backyard.
– Extra features include ducted air conditioning throughout, internal gas point and alarm system.
– Spacious rear entertainment area, covered with pergola.
– Private backyard framed with hedge and manicured gardens.
– Level lawns shaped by retaining walls.
– Double garage.
– Greenway Park and Dog Park | 700m (8 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village | 850m (11 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Metro Station | 1.9km (2 min drive)
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 3.1km (4 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 30.6km (29 min drive)
– City Express Bus Stop (642x) | 400m (5 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Public School | 2.3km (4 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 2.1km (3 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 2.1km (5 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls | 1.5km (2 min drive)
– Hills Grammar | 7.4km (11 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council
Garage Area: Double Garage