Sold By Jack Bi. Contact Jack Bi on 0425 232 728 For Any Assistance Or Market Update
Please watch the agent video introducing the beautiful property. You can copy the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqcEV7RU3HE&t=1s and paste onto any web browser.
Sold By Jack Bi. Contact Jack Bi on 0425 232 728 For Any Assistance Or Market Update.
Architecturally designed with luxury and quality from the moment you walk through the double entry doors, this high end Binet home with ideal North facing aspect is set in Kingscott Place, a street lined with homes boasting luxury lifestyle at its finest in the highly sought-after Cherrybrook Technology High School catchment. With a heavy focus put into the combination of indoor – outdoor living, the finishings of this home create a seamless flow through and provides many features only expected from a home of its calibre. This is an opportunity not to be passed by.
Upon approach to this beautiful Kingscott Manor Estate home, you are met with a demanding street presence, perched on the high side of the cul-de-sac ended street, made private by the landscaped front yard with hedges and sandstone retaining walls. Walking into the home up the front covered porch, you are met by hard wearing polished timber floors and decorative cornices that frame the home’s interior expressing a feeling of luxury.
Leading into the gourmet kitchen, you are met with a light filled and bright space. Finished with quality Smeg stainless steel appliances including built in coffee machine, gas cooking, island bench with 40mm stone benchtops framing the whole kitchen, topped by extensive storage in the polyurethane cabinets. Being at the heart of the home’s living spaces, the kitchen is in arm’s reach of the three downstairs living rooms and easily accessible to outside, ideal for entertaining.
Flooded with natural light from the floor to ceiling bi fold doors, the living spaces flow through to the outdoor entertaining areas seamlessly, creating one large open space where needed for larger scale celebrations. Downstairs also features a multimedia theatre room with additional wallpaper, carpeted floors for comfort and high quality projector equipment and built-in sound system built into the built in cabinets. The timber stepped staircase, teeming with light from the above skylight, opens to an upstairs rumpus room, ideal for a quite sitting area or teenage retreat.
The five bedrooms filling the home, including a master suite, are finished quality features. The master bedroom and second bedroom both boast their own luxury, finished with their own walk-in robes and ensuites. In addition to these are two more bedroom suites complete with built-in robes and access to a two-way bathroom shared between, one with access to a separate store room. Downstairs stands the fifth bedroom doubles as both in law accommodation and a study, complete with built-in robe and nearby access to the full downstairs bathroom.
In the backyard, entertaining is brought to a new standard, with seamless flow to the rest of the house, the yard is completely landscaped and framed by irrigated gardens, trees and hedges, while the extensive tiles and decking help keep it low maintenance. Uninterrupting the view of this picturesque yard, the pool and spa are centre stage and surrounded by clear glass fencing and multiple cabana areas to get away in or for guests to enjoy. The tiled alfresco area is designed for year-round entertainment, complete with vergola to suit your preferences and a built-in BBQ and outdoor kitchen area with access to a full bathroom to wash off after a quick dip in the pool.
Luxury, resort style living may be right around the corner, however this Binet home is perched high on the hill while being around the corner to all the amenities and conveniences the area has to offer. Only 10 minutes’ walk to Oakhill Public School and 12 minutes’ walk to Oakhill shops, this home is truly one of Castle Hills finest in one of its quietest and finest streets.
– Gourmet kitchen with quality features including stainless steel Smeg appliances and gas cooking, stone benchtops, island, extensive cupboard space and large walk-in pantry.
– Four generous living spaces inside, including a media room with high quality equipment and built-in unit.
– Five full bathrooms spread throughout the home as well as large laundry with plentiful bench and cupboard space.
– Five spacious bedrooms, two with walk-in robes and ensuites, while others have built-in robes and a shared two-way bathroom between the other upstairs bedrooms.
– Extra features include ducted vacuum, plantation shutters, alarm system, video intercom, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, cornices, gas heating, large storage room upstairs and a fireplace in the formal living room.
– Landscape gardens connected to an automated watering system with underground rainwater tank, while underlighting shines on the trees and hedges for luxury and ambiance.
– Huge alfresco dining area with built-in BBQ and outdoor kitchen with access to full bathroom.
– Large pool and spa with surrounding glass fencing and sitting areas.
– Triple garage with space for workshop and internal access.
– Hastings Park and Tennis Courts | 850m (10 min walk)
– Erlestoke Park and Basketball Court | (3 min drive)
– Oakhill Shopping Village | 1km (12 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Metro Station | 3.3km (6 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro Station | 4.3km (8 min drive)
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 4.5km (9 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 31.3km (34 min drive)
– City Bus (David Road at Oakhill Drive) | 800m (11 min walk)
– Oakhill Public School | 800m (10 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 2.4km (5 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 1.5km (5 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls |3.4km (7 min drive)
– Hills Grammar | 6km (10 min drive
Municipality: Hornsby Shire Council