Quality Built Family Home in Top Tier Location
Auction Location: Onsite
Family focused and spacious, this home has a variety of living spaces, spread over the ground floor, ideal for entertaining guests or enjoying as a family. The centrally positioned kitchen is complete with halogen electric cooktop, quality appliances and plenty of storage boasting soft close mechanism. A solid 40mm stone Benchtop surrounds the space, with a breakfast bar for meals on the go, all overlooking the outdoor pergola covered entertainment space. Four spacious and light filled bedrooms upstairs all come complete with built-in robes, comforting carpeted floors and ducted air conditioning. In addition to these features the master suite also boasts a ceiling fan and its own private ensuite. A fifth room downstairs doubles as a guest bedroom or study.
Located on the border of Castle Hill and Kellyville, this quality family home enjoys the amenities and benefits of both suburbs. Only a short 900m stroll to Kellyville Village for general shopping needs or a 6 minute drive to Castle Towers. Walk 6 minutes to enjoy nearby parks and the Fred Catterson Reserve with sporting fields and much more! Plenty of public transport options available including a 650m walk to the bus, or a short 5 minute drive to the Show Ground Metro Station. Falling into the school catchment for Sherwood Ridge Public School and Kellyville High School and with top quality primary and private schools nearby, this home holds the family focused reputation of the Hills area in high regard. A central location adheres to the needs of all family members, supporting an established or growing family dynamic.
– Plenty of living spaces spread around the home include a connected formal lounge and dining. A spacious family room positioned off the meals area boasts a split system air conditioning unit and a fireplace, perfect for year round comfort.
– Centrally positioned kitchen complete with halogen electric cooktop, quality appliances and plenty of storage boasting soft close mechanism. A solid 40mm stone Benchtop surrounds the space, with a breakfast bar for meals on the go.
– Four spacious and light filled bedrooms upstairs all come complete with built-in robes, comforting carpeted floors and ducted air conditioning. The master suite also boasts a ceiling fan and its own private ensuite. A fifth room downstairs doubles as a guest bedroom or study
– Two full bathrooms upstairs include main and ensuite, with a third full bathroom downstairs. A laundry comes complete with plenty of storage and a laminated bench space.
– Extra features include ducted air conditioning upstairs, split system air conditioning downstairs, fireplace and an alarm system.
– Stunningly front lawns and landscaped gardens, the open wide open frontage inviting guests inside.
– Paved and pergola covered outdoor entertainment space comes finished with blinds and views into the yard and pool area.
– Level lawns and well maintained gardens.
– Sparkling inground pool compete with feature wall and water feature, surrounded by pavers and glass panel fences.
– 17 6.3 KW solar panels
– Double garage with automatic door and internal access.
– Fred Catterson Reserve | 550m (6 min walk)
– Kellyville Village | 900m (12 min walk)
– Hills Super Centre | 2.1km (4 min drive)
– Showground Metro Station | 2.7km (5 min drive)
– Castle Towers | 4.1km (6 min drive)
– Nearest Bus Stop (cnr Wrights & Green) | 650m (8 min walk)
– Sherwood Ridge Primary School | 1km (12 min walk)
– Kellyville High School | 1.6km (20 min walk)
Nearby Private Schools:
– St Angela’s Primary School | 1.2km
– William Clarke College | 300m (4 min walk)
Municipality: The Hills Shire Council
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.