Refined family living in Cherrybrook central – CTHS zoned
Nestled within the sought-after Cherrybrook Technology catchment, this well-built and refined three-bedroom residence presents a light-filled and open purchase opportunity with space to spare for the modern family.
Refined atop a flooring of polished timber floating board, this notably sunlit family home offers a floorplan framed by conjunct open spaces and the privacy sought by the 2020 market. Reflective of the abundant natural light featuring prominently throughout the indoors, ornate formal living and dining areas are spacious and wide amid a host of family-friendly amenities (such as air conditioning throughout ). A contemporary downstairs kitchen features prominent Bosch and Asko appliances, with a supervisory view across the backyard and a school-morning-ready Caesarstone breakfast bar.
All three air-conditioned bedrooms are space-filled with elevated upstairs views and (for the master) private ensuite bathroom access. The elegant main bathroom even features a full-size bathtub – a notable rarity in 2020.
Outdoors, a manicured backyard offers sunlit play for the kids, while perimetral fruit trees and an established veggie patch promise reflective afternoons for Mum and Dad.
The block’s quiet street address offers privacy and security for outdoor play, belying an address just minutes from the acclaimed Cherrybrook Technology High School, local shops and abundant nearby parkland.
• Well-built and refined three-bedroom residence, spacious and light-filled across an ample two-storey floorplan
• Verdant timber floating floors belie a floorplan bathed in natural light, with a number of open family spaces both elegant and spacious for family use
• Ornate formal living and dining rooms offer utility alongside form with wide footprints and central positioning in the interior
• Three sizeable upstairs bedrooms each feature conditioning, elevated window views and built-in wardrobes. Of these, the spacious master enjoys private ensuite bathroom access
• Contemporary kitchen presents stainless-steel Bosch appliances (inc. dishwasher and Asko pyrolytic oven) & abundant soft-close storage beneath refined Caesarstone benchtops and an elegant stainless gas range
• Two Brand new bathrooms completed in September 2020
• Freshly painted
• Secure back-to-base perimeter alarm system
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Internal gas outlet
• Manicured backyard offers sunlit play for the kids, while perimetral fruit trees and an established veggie patch promise reflective afternoons for Mum and Dad
• Quiet street address offering privacy and security for outdoor play
• Blue-chip Cherrybrook address just minutes from acclaimed Cherrybrook Technology High School, local shops and abundant nearby parkland.
• Edna Seehusen Reserve | 1.9 km
• Callicoma Cascades Hiking Trail | 2.8 km
• Greenway Dog Park | 1.9 km
• Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre | 2.1 km
• Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 3.3 km
• Cherrybrook Train Station | 2.1 km
• Castle Hill Train Station | 3.6 km
• Sydney CBD | 30.8 km
• Cherrybrook Technology High School | 1.5 km
• Cherrybrook Public School | 1.5 km
• John Purchase Public School | 0.82 km
• Tangara School for Girls | 1.14 km
• Oakhill Drive Public School | 1.52 km
Municipality: Hornsby Shire
Land Size: 336 sqm