Convenient, Leafy Locale - Stroll to Metro & Shops
Situated in a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac in a highly sought-after location, this four bedroom family home is only minutes’ drive from the heart of Castle Hill shopping and transport precinct. Stylish upgrades deliver effortless liveability over a two-storey floor plan with separate in-law accommodation.
Dining and lounge areas are beaming in natural light, illuminating the warmth of the oakwood timber floors, and accentuated with oversized windows, surrounding you with natural bushland.
A private resort-style outdoor entertaining area completes the atmosphere for the family to enjoy the natural surroundings.
The modern kitchen includes a stone benchtop, stainless steel gas cooktop, quality branded appliances and ample soft close storage underneath the benchtops.
Offering a total of four bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes. The property includes separate in-law accommodation on the lower level which includes a separate living area.
• Separate family room promises space for adults and children with enviable access to a deck that looks over natural Bushland.
• Exposed natural brickwork.
• Desirable oak timber flooring.
• Flush downlights throughout the house.
• Renovated kitchen with stone benchtop, branded appliances, stainless steel gas cooktop, soft close storage.
• Island bench 40mm benchtops with soft close storage underneath.
• Total of four bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes.
• Fully renovated bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles.
• Brand-new blinds.
• Level lawns including a landscaped garden and hedges for privacy.
• Covered deck with travertine entertaining area.
• Multiple pergolas for outdoor entertaining.
• Glass railings for uninterrupted bush views.
• Overlooking the bushlands.
• Situated in a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac and highly convenient location.
• Old Northern Road Buses to City, Macquarie University and Parramatta (610X, M60, 615 & 619) | 1.1 KM (14 minutes’ walk)
• Greenup Park Oval| 750 KM (1 minute drive)
• Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 1.3 KM (6-minute drive)
• Castle Hill RSL | 2.1 KM (6-minute drive)
• Castle Hill Fitness and Aquatic Centre | 2.1 KM (6-minute drive)
• Castlewood Oval | 1 KM (2-minute drive)
• Castle Hill Metro | 1.7KM (5-minute drive)
– Castle Hill Primary | 2.1 KM (6-minute drive).
– Castle Hill High School 1.6 KM (5 minutes’ drive).
– St Bernadette Primary School | 1.4 KM (3-minute drive) .
– Oak Hill High School | 2.9 KM (6-minute drive).
Municipality: The Hills Shire Council
Lot Area: 701 sqm approx.
Garage Area: Double car garage