All-new family architectural delight – CTHS zoned
Parking Instructions – Please park on Franklin Road and walk along the foot path to the property. See map with instructions in property images. Designed by acclaimed architecture firm Smith and Tzannes, this light-filled and notably well-proportioned family residence speaks to the heights of modern design and grounded, family-friendly architecture.
Completely new to the market, vaulted ceilings and a mosaic of variegated materials define a wide street frontage visible from some distance. An abundance of large, organically proportioned windows illuminate an interior defined by its sense of space; rays of light bounce between white-hued walls and cover spaces overlooked by decidedly high ceilings. Downstairs, an open living & dining space flows into a hardwood-toned technical kitchen, with all-new Miele appliances. Upstairs, four air-conditioned bedrooms offer perimetral views of the block’s surrounds, with private positions on the floorplan and built-in wardrobes.
Outdoors, a paved and covered alfresco offers entertainment potential, while a Cherrybrook-central address means schools (including the acclaimed Cherrybrook Technology High School), nearby shops and local parkland/hiking trails are just minutes away.
• An architectural pleasure: this newly built, four-bedroom family residence pits high ceilings alongside spacious, open concept living
• Open light seems to dance across the combined living, dining and kitchen area on ground level; offering space to spare for the modern family
• Four large bedrooms feature naturally on the upstairs floorplan, all air-conditioned with built-in wardrobes and respective unique landscapes in view
• A substantial upstairs living area flows with versatility to the main bedroom landing
• Three elegant, light-filled bathrooms feature wide-spaced floor-to-ceiling tiling, and, for the master bedroom’s ensuite, a full-size bathtub
• Modern technical kitchen fields stainless-steel Miele appliances (including dishwasher) and a gas range beneath heavy Caesarstone benchtops and a double sink
• Video intercom
• Internal gas outlet
• Daikin 2 Zone Ducted Air – Conditioning throughout
• Attractive level lawn landscape to the rear, looked upon by a paved and covered entertainment alfresco
• Secure two-car automatic double garage, with internal shopper’s access and ample street and driveway parking for more vehicles
• External 2000L water tank
• Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre | 0.75 km
• West Pennant Hills Shopping Village | 2.8 km
• Callicoma Walk Cascades | 1.3 km
• Cherrybrook Train Station | 2.2 km
• Sydney CBD |29.3 km
• Cherrybrook Public School | 0.6 km
• Cherrybrook Technology High School | 0.9 km
• John Purchase Public School | 0.8 km
• Tangara School for Girls | 1.16 km
• Oakhill Drive Public School | 1.55km
Lot Area: 553m2
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.