Impeccable, near-new family home in the heart of Cherrybrook - CTHS zoned
OPEN HOME PARKING ON COUNTY DRIVE, SHEPHERDS DRIVE AND FRANKLIN ROAD
Delivering a premium lifestyle this spacious family home offers a fine balance of convenience & elegance. The tastefully appointed & meticulously maintained light filled home, is ready to move in to celebrate every occasion with your loved ones. With Cherrybrook village, cafes, schools, bus stops and Metro station all within walking distance, convenience is right at your doorstep. Located in the catchment of highly sought-after Cherrybrook Public School and Cherrybrook Technology High School.
• READY TO MOVE IN: Bright & airy, recently built modern family residence, framed by luxurious finishes throughout and a practical floorplan
• The two-storey interior presents open-concept living and dining areas, hardwood flooring, new carpeting and high ceilings to yield a generally opulent allure
• Four bedrooms present space for most needs, with integral mirrored or walk-in wardrobes and, for the master, access to a deluxe ensuite bathroom.
• Upstairs rumpus for kids play dates.
• Modern kitchen combining aesthetics and functionality with stainless steel appliances (including Miele dishwasher), Caesarstone benchtop and gas cooking.
• A large number of tall windows with charismatic plantation shutters bring a cohesive and modish aesthetic throughout
• Family room showcases a state-of-the-art integrated surround sound system, with infrared remote control
• Back-to-base security alarm system promises secure living within quiet Cherrybrook suburb
• Beautifully manicured, low maintenance grassed ground perfect for kids play.
• Multiple outdoor entertaining areas including a large covered hardwood deck well suited for every season.
• Secure dual automatic garage presents covered parking for two cars
• Darlington Drive Playground | 0.55 km
• Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre | 0.95 km
• West Pennant Hills Shopping Precinct | 3.1 km
• Bus stop | 0.03 km
• Cherrybrook Train Station | 2.1 km
• Sydney CBD | 28.1 km
• Cherrybrook Public School | 1.5 km
• Cherrybrook Technology High School | 1.5 km
• John Purchase Public School | 0.71 km
• Tangara School for Girls | 1.25 km
• Oakhill Drive Public School | 1.52 km
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.