Premium Estate Townhouse
Situated in a convenient pocket of Cherrybrook, this super-sized duplex style townhouse is ideal for an active family or leisured retirees; alternatively, it can fetch a premium rent with its location and facilities. Located in a beautifully maintained estate, it has access to a clubhouse, inviting in-ground pool, tennis court and off-street visitor parking.
The townhouse itself has three spacious living areas downstairs—a formal lounge with a bay window, a formal dining room, and large family room. The central kitchen features laminate benchtops, electric cooking and a countertop open plan into the family room, perfect for meals on the go or entertaining your guests. The family room doors slide open to a low maintenance private outdoor entertaining area and a spacious lawned garden.
Upstairs are three generous high-ceiling bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom. Two rooms including the master bedroom have built-in robes while the master also features an ensuite with skylight to bring natural light into the space.
Facilities include a downstairs powder room, laundry, generous double automatic garage with internal access and ducted air conditioning. There is ample storage throughout, including the built-in robes in two bedrooms, linen and attic storage.
Public transport access is a feature—with quick access to the City Express Bus routes and the Cherrybrook Metro. Cherrybrook is a premium housing area and the nearby Cherrybrook Village has an abundance of restaurants, cafes, boutique shops and a supermarket. Similar distance Pennant Hills and Castle Hill have even more.
Zoned for Cherrybrook Public School and Pennant Hills High School, both schools are within minutes’ drive.
– Thomas Thompson Park & Tennis Courts | 290m (4 min walk)
– Edward Bennett Oval | 1.0km (5 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Village | 2.3km (3 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 3.3km (6 min drive)
– Castle Towers | 5km (11 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 28km (35 min drive; City Express Bus 39 min; Metro 44 min)
– Bus Stop | 550m (6 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Public School | 800m (10 min walk)
– Pennant Hills High School | 2.9km (6 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls | 3.6km (8 min drive)
– Mount St Benedict’s College | 3.6km (8 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 4km (9 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council