One Year Old Metricon Build in Heart of Castle Hill
Auction Location: On-site.
Nestled on a quiet Castle Hill street, this 1-year-old Metricon build is finished with all the high-quality bells and whistles expected from such a well renowned builder. Designed as a spacious family home to support all members, the location and entertainment opportunity of this stunning two-storey layout is ready to cater for all.
Spread throughout the home are generous living spaces with fine details that finish the spaces, including internal gas outlets, cornices, low maintenance tiles, and ducted air conditioning for year-round comfort. Boasting 9ft ceilings to both levels, the living and dining spaces include three areas downstairs with a separate rumpus/teenage retreat on the upper level. Overlooking the huge, open plan designed family room, dining room and alfresco entertainment space is the one-year young, flood-lit gourmet kitchen, finished with stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas cooktop, integrated sink, 20mm Caesarstone benchtops, and a huge island with extended double side breakfast bar. Extensive cupboard storage and soft close drawers frame the space, flowing into the generously sized butler’s pantry with stone benchtops, sink, and walk-in pantry space. Doubling as a spare bedroom, the downstairs study is located right adjacent to the full bathroom with frameless shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles as well as the modern laundry complete with extra storage and Caesarstone benchtops. On the upper level of the home and lined with polished timber flooring, the spaciousness continues with three double-sized bedrooms in addition to the king-sized master suite. Two rooms are complete with built-in robes, while the master bedroom and fourth room are finished with upgraded walk-in robes for additional space. The master suite also comes complete with its own retreat space and a generously sized private ensuite finished with floor-to-ceiling tiles, separate bath and shower as well as his-and-her vanity top with double sinks. Upstairs also boasts a storage room and storage cupboard in addition to the main bathroom with separate bath and shower, floor-to-ceiling tiles, and separate powder room. Flowing seamlessly from the living spaces through huge, glass sliding doors is the alfresco entertainment space that overlooks the level lawned yard and manicured gardens. Finished with an outdoor fan, downlights and gas points, the alfresco entertainment space is made private by the slated high fencing and hedging that frames and secures the block.
The double, automatic garage, slightly larger than standard, has extra space and storage, complete with its own built-in cupboard, internal access, and doorway to the back yard, ideal for entertaining. Based only a short walk to Excelsior Public School and a brief drive to the highly sought-after Castle Hill High School, this home offers a rarely seen combination of a near-new build and premium location focusing on family and entertainment all tied into one.
– Naturally lit, spacious, open plan kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, integrated sink, 20mm Caesarstone benchtops, and huge island with extended double side breakfast bar. Extensive cupboard storage and soft close drawers frame the space, in addition to the generously sized butler’s pantry with stone benchtops, sink, and walk-in pantry space.
– Four generous living spaces fill the home including front formal lounge room, open plan family and dining room and upstairs rumpus room/teenage retreat.
– Four huge bedrooms include built-in robes, ceiling fans and high ceilings, with the master bedroom and fourth room boasting upgraded walk-in robes. The master suite also boasts a retreat sitting space and a private ensuite. Additional room downstairs doubling as study and spare room.
– Three modern bathrooms are spread throughout the home including the ensuite and upstairs main bathroom finished with floor-to-ceiling tiles and a separate bath and shower. The downstairs bathroom is finished with frameless shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
– Extra features include ducted air conditioning, open plan design, 9ft ceilings to both levels, alarm system, internal gas outlets, mixture of blinds and curtains, water tank, ceiling fans and downlights throughout.
– Generous alfresco entertainment space flowing off the open plan living areas, finished with ceiling fan and downlights.
– Level lawns and manicured gardens shape the yard and make the space private with hedges, trellises, and high fencing.
– Double, automatic garage complete with built-in storage, internal access, and additional parking on driveway.
– Hills Showground Station | 2.1km (4min drive)
– Castle Towers | 3.0km (6min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro | 3.0km (6min drive)
– Castle Hill RSL | 3.3km (6min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 33.2km (32min drive)
– City Express Bus Stop (615X) | 400m (6min walk)
– Excelsior Public School | 750m (10 Minute Walk)
– Castle Hill High School | 2.8km (7 Minute Drive)
Nearby Private Schools:
– Gilroy Catholic College | 1.4km (3 Minute Drive)
– William Clarke College | 3.8km (10 Minute Drive)
– Oakhill College | 5.0km (12 Minute Drive)
Municipality: The Hills Shire Council
Lot Area: 696sqm (approx.)
Garage Area: Double Garage