Family Living at its Best, Set in a Private Location
Located in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac street and surrounded by quality homes is this stunning true five-bedroom family home, framed by beautiful landscaped and terraced style low maintenance gardens. Privately set and with plenty of yard space, this quality family home is located in the sought-after Castlewood Estate, known for its prestigious streets and convenient setting.
Keeping to the location’s family focused reputation and prestigious estate living, the home keeps the needs of the family at the forefront with its design and layout. Finished with a generously sized lounge and dining room with split system air conditioning for general family and guest entertainment, the homes’ layout boasts conveniently living design with a fully equipped bedroom downstairs and bathroom for in-law or guest accomodation. With LED downlights, large windows and floating floors & tiles throughout the bottom floor, the airy and almost seamless flow opens the space. The recently updated kitchen overlooks the spacious and generously sized back yard and comes complete with quality finishing including stainless steel appliances, 900mm gas cooktop, dishwashing draw, double sinks, 40mm Caesarstone bench tops and framed with soft close cupboards and draws for storage. Offering five large queen-sized bedrooms and complete with generous built-in robes. The bedrooms on the upper level share a updated three-way bathroom with shower, bath, double sinks, and separate toilet, with rooms facing the front of the home to enjoy stunning district view over the estate. To its rear is a huge back yard with generous entertainment space on the paved patio area. Rising behind the patio are the spacious terraced style gardens and the grassed areas creating privacy but not sacrificing the space this large block has to offer.
With public transport and easy access to amenities at your fingertips, this ready to go family home is located only 250m to the nearest bus stop on Castlewood Drive, and around 5 minutes drive to the Castle Hill Metro and Castle Towers Shopping Centre. Falling in the catchment of the highly sought-after Castle Hill Public School and Castle Hill High School only minutes down the road, families take note and get in touch with James to book an inspection.
– Updated eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 900 gas cooktop, dishwasher, double sinks, 40mm Caesarstone bench tops and soft close cupboards and drawers.
– Combined lounge and dining room, finished with floating floors, downlights, large windows & split system air conditioner.
– Total of five bedrooms throughout the home, include 4 queen sized rooms with Built in Robes upstairs and large fifth bedroom downstairs.
– Generously sized laundry filled with storage and access to the back yard, also includes attached bathroom with shower, toilet, and separate sink.
– Extra Features include LED Downlights, floating timber floors, ducted and split system air conditioning, gas cooking, addition parking and storage on side of house for additional street parking of up to 5 cars.
– Paved patio and entertainment space off the lounge and dining room.
– Terraced yard for low maintenance gardens and lawns.
– Spacious wraparound lawns and garden design provides seamless flow from back yard to front yard, with trees and hedges along the fen line to create privacy.
– Double garage with huge off-street parking to its left.
– Castlewood Park | 800m (1 Minute Drive)
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 2.5km (5 Minutes Drive)
– Castle Hill Metro Station | 2.6km (5 Minutes Drive)
– Cherrybrook Metro Station | 4.8km (8 Minute Drive)
– Sydney CBD | 32.5km (38 Minute Drive)
– Closest Bus Stop – Castlewood Drive | 250m (3 Minute Walk)
– Castle Hill Public School | 3.3km (7 Minute Drive)
– Castle Hill High School | 3.3km (8 Minute Drive)
– Hills Adventist College | 2.5km (5 Minutes)
– Oakhill College | 4.9km (9 Minutes)
– Tangara School For Girls | 5.3km (10 Minutes)