Renovated and Convenient - Walk to Shops, Metro and CTHS
Auction Location: Onsite.
5 Bedrooms | 3.5 Bathrooms | 2 Lock Up Garage
Perched on a 742.4sqm, this near fully renovated home is ready to impress, situated in one of Cherrybrook’s most popular pockets, the home’s location comes first and foremost being central to the many amenities on offer. The spacious rectangular block with wide frontage is located on a family friendly street, conveniently tucked away from traffic. The flowing and family friendly layout is framed with quality throughout, the home is complete with high ceilings, Brazillian Macaranduba solid timber floors, fresh paint, plantation shutters and 5 brand new split system air conditioning units to help keep the home in comfort all year round.
Nearby to the many amenities the locale has to offer, including a short 1km walk to the Cherrybrook Metro and short 3 min drive to Cherrybrook Village. Falling into the catchment for quality schools such as Cherrybrook Public School and the highly sought after Cherrybrook Technology High School.
Special Features and Updates List
– Renovated and updated bathrooms throughout
– Full Upgrade of Internal switchboard
– All internal LED lights, majority with tri colour dimmable provisions
– Brand new switches, single and double GPO’s
– New gutters
– 5x Brand new split system air conditioners
– Roof cleaned and Repainted
– Fresh paint throughout
– Brand new solid timber flooring to parts of home
– Freshly laid turf
– Multiple generous living spaces throughout the bottom level including formal lounge and dining room, a family room and a huge 7.7m long rumpus room complete with raked cathedral ceilings further opening the space.
– Well maintained and central kitchen complete with 5 burner gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, double sinks, Miele dishwasher and a 40mm Caesarstone benchtop with breakfast bar framed by extensive storage cupboards.
– Four bright and spacious bedrooms boast built-in robes, and a mixture of either split system air conditioning units or ceiling fans. This includes the master suite which comes complete with an upgrade to a walk-in robe, brand new split system air conditioning unit, ceiling fan and a renovated, private and luxury ensuite.
– Newly renovated bathrooms and ensuite boast floor to ceiling tiles and frameless showers, while the ensuite also includes a bath and double sinks.
– Extra features of this home include 2.4m ceilings, clearstory windows, fresh paint, plantation shutters, LED downlights, cathedral ceilings, alarm system, internal gas outlet, as well as plentiful storage options throughout
– Heated 9m in-ground pool with attached spa is framed by terracotta tiles and surrounded by trees and gardens
– Newly landscaped gardens shape the space and include freshly laid level lawns.
– Pergola covered decked entertainment area overlooks the yard, pool and spa
– Garden shed to both front and backyard for additional storage.
– Edna Seehusen Reserve | 500m (7 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Metro Station | 1km (13 min walk
– Cherrybrook Village | 1.8km (3 min drive)
– Castle Towers and Metro | 2.7km (4 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 200m (3 min walk)
– Sydney CBD | 28.6km (28 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Public School | 1km (12 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 1.9km (3 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls | 900m (12 min walk)
– Oakhill College | 2.8km (5 min drive)
– The Hills Grammar School | 7.7km (11 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council
Land Size: 742.4sqm