Beautiful Family Home in a Prestigious Estate
Centrally located at the pulse of Sydney’s Hills District, this home offers nothing short of suburban bliss. From quiet leafy streets to the bustling shopping district of Castle Towers, this well-connected property is ideal for any family. With spacious living areas, four large bedrooms and a backyard paradise, this stunning MIRVAC four bedroom home has it all. The property, overlooking the nearby hills and a short stroll from the 20 hectare Heritage Park Reserve, offers sanctuary, space and convenience. This home proudly sits on a 503.4 m2 landscaped, family-friendly plot a short distance from the local shops, public transport and well-respected schools.
– Four well-proportioned downstairs living areas with excellent storage allowing for effective utilization of the space.
– A conveniently located downstairs powder room.
– Double lockup garage with automatic doors and parking spaces for two additional cars on the driveway.
– Stylish open plan kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of storage space featuring 20mm Caesar stone benchtops, Smeg stainless steel appliances, double sinks and a glass splash back.
– Internal laundry with linen closets.
– The master bedroom features a private balcony with stunning views of the hills, walk-in and built-in robes, and an ensuite.
– Three large additional bedrooms enjoy large built-in robes, access to a family bathroom with bathtub, and an additional balcony.
– Extra features include ducted Fujitsu central HVAC, Rheem Stellar 360 hot water system, high ceilings, an internal gas point, smoke detectors and a security alarm system.
– Community Levy $195 (approx.)
– Spacious backyard with elegant covered entertainment space for year-round use.
– Secure fences with level lawns, ideal for children and pets.
– Manicured hedges for optimal privacy.
– Heritage Park | 200m (2 minute walk)
– City Bus | 290m (4 minute walk)
– Castle Towers | 1.7km (3 minute drive)
– Castle Hill Metro Station | 1.7km (3 minute drive)
– Castle Hill Library | 2.4km (4 minute drive)
– Sydney CBD | 31.6km (35 minute drive)
– Castle Hill Public School | 2.4km (5 minute drive)
– Castle Hill High School | 3.3km (6 minute drive)
– St Gabriel’s School | 3.5km (7 minute drive)
– Gilroy Catholic College | 3.8km (8 minute drive)
– Oakhill College | 850m (13 minute walk)