Bright & Updated - Walk to CTHS
Inspections Now booking for this Saturday 10:30am – 12:30pm – Contact Hyung Byun to book your COVID Safe inspection today! Inspection by Booking Only.
In one of the suburbs most coveted pockets, the spacious family home sits on a large 741sqm (approx) block. With large living proportions, five bedrooms and a kitchen at the heart of the home, this well kept and update property has space for the whole family to enjoy or entertain family and friends.Flowing seamlessly through the back sliding door, the back yard boasts a spacious entertainment area overlooking the lawn, sparkling inground pool and gardens
Known for its central conveniences, the Purchase road pocket of Cherrybrook is close to all amenities on offer. Close to and in the catchment for quality schools, both John Purchase Public School, and Cherrybrook Technology High School and within 3 minutes drive from the home. Cherrybrook Village is only a brief 2 minute drive from the home with an abundance of shops, cafes, restaurants and other services on offer. All amenities in the area are easily access by the bus stop only 3 minutes up the road, allowing the car to be left at home in the double garage
– Huge and generous living areas centre around the kitchen including living room, dining rooms and a lounge area complete with bar and fireplace for opportunistic entraining. A large upstairs rumpus room ideal for a retreat or sitting space.
– A modern designed kitchen only updated 3 years ago has quality finishings. Gas cooktop with separate oven, all stainless steel appliances, double sinks, dishwasher and quality stone benchtop. Plenty of cupboards frame the space for extensive storage options.
– Five spacious bedrooms upstairs boast hardwearing floor boards and generously lit spaces. Three rooms are finished with built-in robes, however the Master bedroom has the improved luxury of a large walk-in robe and a private ensuite.
– An updated laundry has direct access to backyard and an attached downstairs bathroom with full toilet and show facilities.
– Extra features of this home include fresh paint throughout, LED Downlights, hardwearing bamboo flooring, and cozy fireplace, new & secure fencing, brand new fly screens throughout and internal garage access.
– Spacious outdoor covered entertaining area that wraps around the side of the house.
– Stunningly landscaped and grassed yard, framed by neat and low maintenance gardens.
– Sparkling inground pool with secure fencing and nearby garden shed for storage.
– Greenway Park and Sporting Fields | 1.3km (2 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Village | 1.5km (2 min drive)
– Appletree Shops | 500m (7 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 4.6km (7 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 30.7km (30 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 210m (3 min walk)
– John Purchase Public School | 1.5km (2 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 1.7km (3 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls | 4.4km (8 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 4.8km (8 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council