Inspection By Appointment - Renovated Townhouse in Boutique Complex
Nestled centrally between Baulkham Hills & Castle Hill in the Harmony Hills complex, this immaculately kept townhouse presents opportunity for both starting families and the astute investor. Close to shops, parks and local schools, this bright and well-maintained townhouse is sure to tick the boxes.
Boasting sun drenched combined living spaces, the ground floor of the home is lined with composite timber flooring and framed with high ceilings, decorative step cornices, downlights, and a split system air conditioning for year-round comfort. The kitchen utilizes the space provided with an open plan design that does not sacrifice storage space or luxury with modern features including gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, under-cupboard lighting, tiled splash back and a large east-facing window with plantation shutters to catch the morning sun. Flowing seamlessly from the combined lounge and dining is a generous and private outdoor entertaining deck with built-in bench seating and framed with manicured gardens. Upstairs in the townhome is a large light filled bathroom with a shower, separate bath, heated towel rails and an internal window. The master bedroom is well proportions for the living design sharing the remaining upstairs space with a compact nursery or work office both finished with built-in robes. The master bedroom is flooded with sunlight all day through due to its east and west facing windows, while the second room catches the morning sun from the almost full-length windows.
A large automatic lock up single garage is a safe space to leave the car, complete with access to upstairs storage, and access to the 610x City Bus across the road. Positioned in near distance to all the surrounding amenities, this home is 2-minutes’ drive to Stockland Mall and only 5-minutes’ drive to Castle Towers and Castle Hill Metro Station. Close to schools and park this home’s setting offers young families a quality opportunity and entry into one of the Hills most popular suburbs.
– $675.00 per quarter
– Open light filled kitchen featuring gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, under-cupboard lighting, tiled splash back and a large east-facing window with plantation shutters.
– Combine lounge and dining room with composite timber flooring, downlights and split system air-conditioning.
– Large upstairs bathroom with heated towel rails, separate bath and shower. Powder room combine with the downstairs laundry.
– Large master bedroom with built-in robe and carpets floors for comfort, with additional nursery or study room adjacent
– Extra features include downlights throughout, high ceilings throughout, split system air conditioning upstairs and downstairs, storage understairs and ceiling fans.
– Private decked entertaining area complete with built-in bench seating
– Manicured gardens frame the terrace style stepped lawns.
– Single garage
– Alfred Henry Whaling Memorial Reserve | 1.1km (2 min drive)
– Waves Aquatic & Fitness Centre | 1.1km (2 min drive)
– Baulkham Hills Stockland Mall | 1.2km (2 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro Station | 2.7km (5 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 31.3km (28 min drive)
– Bus Stop (City Express 610x) | 220m (4 min walk)
– Baulkham Hills North Public School | 1km (3 min drive)
– Model Farms High School | 4.8km (5 min drive)
– St Bernadettes Primary School | 3.5km (6 min drive)
– Gilroy College | 1.7km (3 min drive)
– Baulkham Hills High School (Selective) | 700m (8 min walk)
Municipality: The Hills Council
Garage Space: Single Garage