Spacious Duplex in Central Locale
In the heart of Cherrybrook, this immaculately kept and updated spacious duplex boasts a quality location with convenient living central to all the amenities the suburb and its surrounds has to offer. Open plan living, a modern kitchen and generous bedrooms await in this duplex, focused on bringing house sized proportions to the table. The spacious back yard is framed with manicured gardens and light by garden lights, creating an ambient environment off of the large paved area.
Ideal for new or growing families, this home falls into the catchment for both Cherrybrook Technology High School & Oakhill Drive Public School, both schools only a short drive from the garage. Set only 13 minutes walk from the cherrybrook metro and nearby to parks and bus stops, the generous Cherrybrook Shopping Village only a brief 2 minute drive boasting cafes, restaurants, supermarket, boutiques and many other small stores and conveniences.
– Open plan living includes a brightly lit formal lounge and dining room complete with split system air conditioning for year round comfort
– Modern kitchen boats gas cooking and separate oven, stainless steel appliances, double sinks, dishwasher, and granite benchtops with breakfast bar.
– Three upstairs bedrooms come complete with immaculately kept solid timber floors and built in robes. The master bedroom boasts its own private ensuite and a split system air conditioning unit.
– Modernised bathrooms are finished with floor to ceiling tiles, including the powder room. Main bathroom with bathtub and separate shower.
– Extra features of this home include 6kw solar panel system on roof, new flooring, split system air conditioning and internal gas outlet.
– Manicured gardens light by garden lights for year round ambience.
– Spacious and level back yard with paved entertainment space.
– New paving to front yard
– Treetops Park | 300 (4 min walk)
– Greenway Park and Sporting Fields | 1.4km (2 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Village | 1.6km (2 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 950m(13 min walk)
– Castle Towers | 3.4km (5 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 29.7km (30 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 170m (3 min walk)
– Oakhill Drive Public School | 1.7m (3 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 1.8km (2 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls | 1.1km (15 min walk)
– Oakhill College | 1.8km (3 min drive)
– The Hills Grammar School | 7.5km (9 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council