Convenient & Entertainer Style Living – CTHS Zone
Generously proportioned bedrooms, great living space and a modern finish in this stunning 4-bedroom Cherrybrook duplex. Finished with quality features and stainless-steel appliances, the modern kitchen boasts Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooking and a stunning outlook onto the yard. With large bifold doors, the inside outside entertainment style flows through the formal lounge & dining to the back yard, framed with beautifully landscaped gardens and manicured level lawn.
In a pocket known for its convenience, this immaculately presented and spacious duplex is only a short stroll 700m to Appletree Shops for small goods, or a brief 15 minutes’ walk to the Cherrybrook Village where a supermarket, boutique stores, cafes and restaurants await, along with many other options. Falling into the catchment for Cherrybrook Technology High School and John Purchase Public School.
– A formal lounge and dining space make up the internal living areas of the generously sized duplex, finished with solid timber flooring for year round comfort.
– Overlooking the yard, the modern kitchen boasts gas cooking on a 5 burner cooktop and a separate oven. The spacious design includes benchtops and an island finished with 20mm Caesarstone, plenty of cupboard space and quality branded appliances.
– Three brightly lit bedrooms upstairs all boast built-in robes and carpets, including the master bedroom, which also has its own private ensuite and a ceiling fan. A room downstairs makes a fourth bedroom, idea for a study or guest accommodation
– A ensuite and main bathroom are modernly finished with floor to ceiling tiles, shower and a toilet, with the addition of a bathtub to the main. Powder room to the ground floor.
– Extra features include ducted air conditioning throughout, solid timber flooring internal gas outlets, and skylights in the bathroom for natural lighting.
– A pergola covered entertainment space overlooks level lawn
– Side access for easy entertaining, with a stunning outlook over the manicured and landscaped gardens
– Single garage with internal access. Additional parking on the driveway.
– Kanangra Park | 850m (8 min walk)
– Appletree Shops | 700m (10 min walk)
– Greenway Park and Sporting Fields | 1.2km (15 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village | 1.3km (15 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 4.3km (6 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 31.7km (32 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 800m (10 min walk)
– John Purchase Public School | 1.7km (3 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 2.0km (3 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 4.5km (8 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls | 4.1km (6 min drive)
– The Hills Grammar School | 7.9km (11 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council