Grand Home in Blue Chip Location - Walk To Station
In one of Cherrybrook most stunning pockets, perched at one of the highest points of he suburbs, this stunning home stands tall on a spacious corner block. With a commanding street presence, the entrance to the home flows through the grand foyer with high ceilings and branches off into a variety of living spaces. An updated kitchen with quality features includes a 6 burner gas cooktop, oven, brand new 40mm caesarstone benchtops and new double sink, all framed by polyurethane cabinets for plenty of storage. Six bedrooms upstairs include two master suites, both complete with stunning balcony and ensuite. Master bedroom 1 comes with the added bonus of a generous walk-in robe. The low maintenance back yard seemlessly flows from the family room and it over looked by the kitchen, brandishing a pegola overed entertainment space, level lawns and is framed by stunning trees and secure fences.
Conveniently situated in a family orientated suburb, known for its amenities, schools and prestige, this home falls into the catchment for quality public schools and is nearby to great private schools as well. Only a short 14 minute walk to the Cherrybrook Metro station and 230m to the nearest bus stop, its proximity to public transport will have you at Castle Towers Shopping Centre or the Sydney CBD in no time. Only 3 minutes drive or 17 minutes walk, Cherrybrook village is only around the corner with a variety of restaurants, cafes, boutiques shops and a supermarket and fruit shop. Don’t miss out on you chance to secure this stunning home!
– Living spaces sprawling over the ground floor branch off the grand entrance foyer, including formal lounge and formal dining, a large rumpus room and a large family room.
– Updated gourmet kitchen finished with high quality features, including 6 burner gas cooktop, oven, brand new 40mm caesarstone benchtops, new double sink. Plenty of polyurethane cabinets make for easy storage.
– Six bedrooms include two master bedrooms boasting their own ensuites, balconies, one with built in robe and the other with a walk-in robe. Two other rooms boast built in robes and access to a shared balcony overlooking the yard.
– Four full bathrooms throughout the home include two ensuites with new shower screens and large main bathroom upstairs with the addition of a bath. The brand-new bathroom downstairs also comes equipped with a shower.
– Extra features of this stunning home include Ducted air conditioning throughout, high ceilings over both levels, fresh paint internal gas point, and decorative cornices to part of the living space.
– Large side access from Franklin Road for boat storage.
– Landscape gardens and manicured level lawns fit the space.
– Pergola covered outdoor living space makes year-round entertainment easy
– Cherrybrook Village | 2.3km (3 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 1.1km (14 min walk)
– Edna Sahuusen Park | 230m (3 min walk)
– Greenway Dog Park and Sports Fields | 1.2km (14 min walk)
– Sydney CBD | 28.1km (26 min drive)
– City Express Bus | 230m (3 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Public School | 400m (5 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Technology Hills High School | 2.5km (4 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls | 400m (5 min walk)
– Oakhill College | 2.9km (6 min drive)
– The Hills Grammar School | 8.3km (12 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council