Inspection By Appointment - Elegant and unique
This spacious split-level family residence is positioned on a prime 809sqm corner block of prestige Castle Hill real estate with two entries on each side of the street, and set amongst the finest homes in the Hills District. Having duel points of entry means this homes orientation is used to its maximum effect allowing the potential of big family while conserving privacy, included also is an elegant Japanese style garden with a northerly rear aspect embracing the morning sun taking full advantage of the natural light to catered for the growing and/or blended family. Perfect for family friendly living and entertaining offering 4 separate living areas, 5 generously sized bedrooms, home office, downstairs rumpus, 3 full bathrooms and a salt-water, solar heated in-ground pool to take advantage of during summer.
2 garages plus an additional car spot at the side of the garage, and another parking spot accessed from the side of the street, where you can directly walk into your family area though the side gate.
Located within close proximity to Castle Towers, Kellyville Village Plaza and Showground Station; walk to Fred Caterson Reserve offering BMX trails, sporting and leisure facilities for the kids and only a short distance to William Clarke College & Sherwood Ridge Public School. Easy connectivity to main arterial roads, Castle Hill and Norwest Business Parks.
– 5 bedrooms in total, all softened by plush carpet and their own reverse cycle split system air conditioners for all year comfort
– The decadently spacious master suite has its own private ensuite, walk-in-robe and a balcony that opens up from the French door allowing to take in the admirable suburban views
– A gourmet kitchen with an abundance of cabinetry and plenty of food preparation space complete with European stainless steel Miele appliances
– Full bathroom downstairs perfect for guests or in-laws staying
– Formal dining and lounge allowing natural light to come through the beautiful bay windows
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout and alarm for peace of mind
– Brick veneer split level design with open plan living
– Salt-water, solar heated inground pool surrounded by a private landscaped garden
– Entertain in style under the weatherproof pergola
– Double garage (1 automated) with internal access + addition 2 external parking spaces
– Water irrigation system allowing minimal care and maintenance to the established garden grounds
2.2km (approx. 6 min drive or 30min walk to Hills Showground Metro)
3.8km (approx. 10min drive) to Castle Hill Metro Train Station
3.8km (approx. 8min drive) to Norwest Metro Train Station
5.9km (approx. 12min drive) to Kellyville Station
1.5km (approx. 4min drive) to Kellyville Shopping Village
2.7km (approx. 5min drive) to Knightsbridge Shopping Village
3.5km (approx. 7min drive) to Castle Towers
3.3km (approx. 7 min drive) to Norwest Business Park
2km (approx. 4min drive or 20min walk) to Sherwood Ridge Primary School
2.7km (approx. 5min drive) to Samuel Gilbert Public School
2.4km (approx. 5min drive) to William Clarke College
3km (approx. 5min drive) Castle Hill High School
4.2km (approx. 10min drive) to Gilroy Catholic College
Sherwood Ridge Primary School
Castle Hill High School
Municipality: Hills Shire Council
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.