Oakhill Estate Family Living - CTHS Zoned
Tucked away in a quiet street in Castle Hills Oakhill Estate, this quality built Clarendon family home falls into the catchment for the high sought after Cherrybrook Technology High School. Central in its location and living style, this property is bound to tick the boxes, complete with multiple spacious living rooms including rumpus upstairs and downstairs, five bright and generous bedrooms, fifth doubling as a study, and a central kitchen that overlooks the back entertainment deck through the bay windows surrounding the meals space.
Only a brief walk to nearby shops and public transport, this home sits only 13 minutes walk to the Oakhill Shopping Village and 10 minute stroll to nearby bus stops. Whether for big brand shopping, clothes, restaurants, cafes or specialty stores, Castle Towers and the Castle Hill Metro are only a short 7 minute drive away. Don’t wait until its too late, opportunities like this don’t last long!
– An abundance of living space around the house makes family living and entertaining a breeze. Including a formal lounge and dining, family and meals room and rumpus rooms to both levels with the ground floor boasting a fireplace for style and luxury.
– The central and contemporary kitchen comes finished with a 4 burner gas cooktop with separate oven, full stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, and double sinks. Hard wearing laminate benchtops and the extensive storage options include a walk in pantry.
– Four spacious bedrooms upstairs are light filled and have carpeted floors including the master bedroom which comes complete with private ensuite and walk in robe. Down stairs is a fifth bedroom that doubles as a study. All rooms come complete with built-ins.
– Two full bathrooms upstairs include a private ensuite with shower. The main bathroom upstairs renovated only 1 year ago (approx) boasts a bath, shower and quality floor to ceiling tiles. A downstairs powder room sits adjacent to the laundry.
– Extra features of this home include ducted air conditioning, mixture of hardwood (Black butt) timber floor, tiles and carpet, fireplace, internal gas outlets and a steel frame structure.
– Level lawns surround the yard with two garden sheds for additional yard storage
– Pergola cover for year round shelter from the elements while enjoying the high quality timber decked entertainment spaces
– Double garage with 12 month old automatic roller door
– Oakhill Shopping Village | 1km (13 min walk)
– Castle Towers | 4.5km (7 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro | 4.5km (7 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Village |3km (5 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 3.2km (5 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 31km (31 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 750m (10 min walk)
– Oakhill Public School | 800m (10 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 2.4km (5 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 1.8km (4 min drive)
– Tangara School For Girls | 3.4km (4 min drive)
– The Hills Grammar School | 6.1km (9 min drive)