SOLD - Family Sized Torrens Title Duplex - Stroll to Metro
Recently updated and ready to move in, this supersized Torrens title duplex boasts unexpected proportions both in living space and bedrooms size. Tucked away in a private setting and close to the Cherrybrook Metro, this home is designed for both family living and convenience.
Centrally located in what has become one of Cherrybrook’s most sought after pockets, this bright and light-filled duplex has been newly renovated, boasting a kitchen focusing on storage and cupboard space with soft close drawers, complemented by stainless steel appliances, a gas cooktop, double sinks and a breakfast bar. Through the large spacious and combined living and dining area sits the quaint family room that opens up to the covered outdoor entertainment area. Surrounded by level lawn and manicured gardens, the paved outdoor entertainment area is covered with a large pergola and is ready for entertainment or growing families moving into the area. The three extra large bedrooms upstairs come equipped with built in robes, including the generous master bedroom which additionally has a tastefully updated ensuite and his-and-her wardrobes.
With plenty of parking on the driveway in addition to the single garage, this home is located in the optimum position for public transport, being a short stroll to the Cherrybrook Metro and less than 80m to the nearest bus stop, some of Cherrybrook’s best amenities are at your fingertips.
– Three well sized bedrooms complete with built in, including master bedroom with large proportioned ensuite and his-and-her wardrobes.
– Large renovated kitchen with a focus on cupboard space, as well as stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and breakfast bar.
– Spacious laundry with bench and cupboard space, and additional guest toilet.
– Extra features include split system air-conditioning, gas cooking, hot water and heater outlet.
– Single garage space with extra parking space on the driveway
– Landscaped yard with oversized entertaining space, level grassed areas and low maintenances, manicured gardens.
– Private paved entertainment space is covered with a large pergola for shelter in all weather.
– Large side access with side yard.
– Edward Bennet Oval | 500m
– Cherrybrook Metro Station | 1.0km
– Cherrybrook Village | 2.2km
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 3.3km
– Sydney CBD | 27.9km
– Bus Stop (city bus) | 79m
– Cherrybrook Public School | 1.1km
– Pennant Hills High School | 3.0km
– Tangara School for Girls | 350m
– Mount St Benedicts | 2.9km
– Oakhill College | 2.9km
Municipality: Hornsby Council
Garage Area: Single Garage
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.