Quality Built Home in Family Friendly Surrounds
Located in a quiet family friendly street in a prestigious pocket of The Ponds, this beautifully built four bedroom home sits on a low maintenance and tidy 438sqm block. Complete with a variety of living and entertainment spaces. It is convenient to beautiful parks and reserves, local transport, shops and sought-after schools. Plus a short distance to Tallawong Metro station.
With living and entertainment spaces throughout the home, you are truly spoilt for choice. Boasting a large, combined family and dining room, huge lounge room that can easily be turned into a media/theatre room and upstairs rumpus room set perfectly for family relaxation. All these spaces are framed with freshly painted walls and beautiful tiles as well as ducted air conditioning for year-round comfort. Open to the combined living areas, the gourmet kitchen is completed with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, double sinks, island benchtop with 20mm stone and breakfast bar as well as plentiful storage space. The island benchtop is lit by hanging pendant lights bringing ambience to the space. Upstairs the spaciousness continues with a large rumpus room as well as a large main bathroom with bathtub. The upper level is finished with four generously sized light-filled bedrooms, including new carpets, ceiling fans, shutters and built-in robes, the master bedroom which boasts his & her built-in robes, as well as a spacious private ensuite. Seamlessly flowing off the most central part of the home, the alfresco entertainers style back yard is covered and completed with quality tiles. All made private by the landscaped gardens, the level lawns create a great space for children and pets to run around safely in the secure backyard.
With alarm and intercom system, as well as an automatic double garage. Its easy to explore the local area with The Ponds Shopping Centre only a brief 1.4km walk away through a beautiful green walk around The Ponds’ Creek Conservation area. Families take note!
– Many living spaces spread throughout the home include an open plan living and dining room, huge lounge room ideal for media/theatre room set up, and generously sized upstairs rumpus.
– Gourmet kitchen is complete with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, double sinks, island benchtop with 20mm stone and breakfast bar as well as plentiful storage space.
– Four spacious bedrooms upstairs including new carpets, ceiling fans, shutters and built-in robes, including the master bedroom which boasts his & her built ins, as well as a spacious private ensuite
– Two full bathrooms upstairs include modern finishing’s and showers, while the main bathroom includes bathtub. Downstairs powder room. Large downstairs storage cupboard. Laundry with access to the backyard.
– Extra Features include ducted air conditioning, freshly paint, new carpets, plantation shutters, alarm system, intercom system, downlights and internal/external gas outlets.
– Private alfresco covered living and dining area and finished with quality tiles.
– Landscaped gardens complete with irrigation.
– Large automatic double garage with internal and backyard access
– Peel Reserve | 700m (5 Minute Walk)
– Tallawong Metro Station | 1.3km (3 Minute Drive)
– The Ponds Shopping Centre | 1.7km (3 Minute Drive)
– Rouse Hill Town Centre | 3.1km (6 Minute Drive)
– Sydney CBD | 43.7km (42 Minute Drive)
– Closest Bus Stop – Schofields Rd after Ridgeline Rd | 550m (4 Minute Walk)
– Riverbank Public School | 1.3km (3 Minute Drive)
– The Ponds High School | 1.6km (4 Minute Drive)
– Rouse Hill Anglican College | 2.5km (5 Minute Drive)
– St John Paul II Catholic College | 2.6km (6 Minute Drive)
– St Josephs Primary School | 3.0km (6 Minute Drive)
Municipality: Blacktown Council
Block Size: Aprx. 438sqm
Garage Space: Double Garage with additional driveway parking