The Most Peaceful Street in Jordan Springs
Set in a whisper-quiet street with an outstanding bush outlook, this home’s premier location is only matched by its presentation and quality finishes. With the potential to turn the second living area into a fourth bedroom, this immaculately maintained home is perfect for growing families or savvy investors looking for a profitable opportunity.
Conveniently positioned across the beautiful Wianamatta Regional Park, this highly sought-after pocket of North Jordan Springs offers an unmatched level of peace and tranquillity – rarely available. With an open plan layout seamlessly connecting the family, dining and kitchen area, buyers can experience turn-key modern living in one of the best parts of Jordan Springs. The master bedroom is complete with an ensuite and a generous walk-in wardrobe, the other two spacious bedrooms adorned with large built-in wardrobes. The ideal North-facing backyard ensures an abundance of natural sunlight throughout all seasons, perfect for entertaining guests and hobby gardening.
Surrounded by parks, greenery and only 10 minutes from Penrith CBD, this home is move-in ready and not to be missed!
– Generous master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
– Multiple living areas with potential to reconfigure into a fourth bedroom
– Sun-drenched open plan living, combined living, dining and kitchen areas
– Modern stainless-steel appliances with gas cooking
– Contemporary brick veneer home, with modern facade
– Spacious alfresco area, offering seamless indoor/outdoor living
– Exceptional street presence with manicured landscaped frontage
– Low maintenance with levelled lawn backyard area, perfect for young children and/or pets
– Wianamatta Regional Park Walking Access | 200m (2 min walk)
– Windsor & Penrith Bus Stops (673, 784, 786) | 250m (2 min walk)
– Llandilo Golf Driving Range | 2.3km (3 min drive)
– Jordan Springs Shopping Centre | 2.8km (5 min drive)
– Penrith CBD | 8.1km (10 min drive)
– Western Sydney University, Kingswood Campus | 8.5km (12 min drive)
– Jordan Springs Public School | 2.7km (5 min drive)
– Cranebrook High School | 3.3km (6 min drive)
Municipality: Penrith City Council