Light Filled, Single Story – Family Oasis
Perched in an elevated location, on a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Castlewood; This family home is sitting on a large 1018 sqm block & includes 4 generous bedrooms, three living areas and is close to amenities – suiting both a growing family or astute investor.
The home incorporates an indoor/outdoor feel with premium cedar bifold doors that open to the covered pergola entertaining space, with electric louvres for your convenience. Hidden from your neighbours, the backyard is perfect for summer entertaining with a fenced salt water pool and terraced backyard with plenty of grass for kids, pets and gardeners!
Moving indoors the modern galley style kitchen complete with bifold windows and servery add to the indoor/outdoor flow and provide easy entertaining access with views over the pool. The property has an oversized, sunken cinema/rumpus room, perfect for a quiet movie night or kids party. Both the Rumpus and adjoining laundry/bathroom are accessible from the backyard, ideal for entertaining and drying off after a swim.
The home provides plenty of storage with all four bedrooms featuring mirrored built-in robes with the kitchen featuring a substantial walk in pantry. Other features include ducted air, gas heating, ensuite in main and solar panels – this house has it all! Multiple skylights and floor to ceiling windows ensure a bright and airy feel all year round.
The kitchen features a 5 burner gas cooktop & a larger than average oven, ready to host that next get together. All the appliances are stainless steel, creating a modern entertainers dream.
We look forward to seeing you at our next open home.
– Open Plan
– Ducted A/C
– Split System A/C
– Double Door Entrance
– Floor to ceiling windows
– Skylights in living spaces
– Internal Gas Outlets
– Large master bedroom – includes ensuite
– Main bathroom includes separated toilet
– Combination of hardwood timber flooring and carpet throughout
– Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
– Galley Style Kitchen
– Gas 5 Burner Cooktop
– Large walk in pantry
– 3 Seater Kitchen Bar
– In ground salt water pool
– Large pergola with electric louvers
– Parking space for 4 vehicles
– Solar Panels
– Solar Pool heating (ready to install)
– Quiet cul-de-sac location
– Elevated street position
– Terraced backyard
– Low maintenance garden, including native plants
– Castle Towers | 2.7km
– Castle Hill Metro | 2.7km
– Castlewood Park | 750m
– Sydney CBD | 33km
– Bus Stop (Castlewood Drive) | 260m
– Castle Hill Public School | 3.3km
– Castle Hill High School | 3.5km
– St Bernadette’s Primary School | 2.6km
– Oakhill College | 4.1km
– William Clarke College | 7.5km
– Gilroy College | 3.8km