Private, Bright and Spacious Family home
This home sits in the coveted Castlewood estate, nestled privately on a corner block with double street frontage. This family home sits on 820 metres squared showcases a spacious floor plan with generous bright living areas and open plan kitchen. With a sparkling inground pool and hardwood deck that encompasses 3 sides of the house, this home is perfect for keeping friends and family entertained. Enjoying a desirable location within a short walk to local busses, Castle Towers and the Hills metro station are just a 5 minute drive away. This stunning home is a wonderful oasis for the growing family or anyone looking to enjoy the lifestyle this home and the Castlewood estate has to offer.
– Open plan kitchen and living areas.
– Updated kitchen equipped with stainless steel SMEG appliances and an island counter/breakfast bar.
– Paved & covered entertaining area, adjacent to lawn area perfect for a trampoline!
– Expansive timber decking.
– Sparkling In ground pool.
– Recessed lights.
– Spacious family bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet room.
– Generous laundry room.
– Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
– Study area or fourth bedroom area adjacent to the informal lounge.
– Oversized casual living/dining area, effortlessly flows to the outdoors.
– Master suite equipped with mirrored built-ins, a walk in robe and ensuite.
– Castle Hill Primary School – 3.1km
– Castle Hill High School – 3.3km
– Gilroy Secondary College – 3.5km
– Oakhill College – 3.9km
– St Bernadette’s Primary School – 2.6km
– William Clarke College – 7.3km
– Castle Towers – 2.4km
– Hills Metro Station – 2.2km
– Bus Stop – 350m
– Castlewood Park – 1.1km
– Castle Hill RSL 3.3km