Sold Prior | Renovated Single Level Oasis
Auction Location: 25 Fiona Avenue, Castle Hill NSW 2154.
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION! Finished with high quality features from front door to back door, this immaculately renovated family home is nestled in the heart of Castle Hill on a quiet cul-de-sac street and backing Coolong Reserve. Positioned in the catchment for the highly sought-after Castle Hill High School and Excelsior Public School, nearby to Castle Towers and both Castle Hill and Showground Metro Stations, the location of this home pairs nicely with its family-oriented design.
Ready to move in with nothing more to be done, this opulent family home centres around its combined lounge and dining area, boasting spotted gum timber floors, shadow line cornices, and LED downlights as well as a custom bespoke built television unit for an extra touch of luxury. The high-end gourmet kitchen overlooks the back yard and rear of the property into the green and leafy Coolong Reserve. Finished with quality features and stainless-steel appliances including 900mm Gas cooktop, wall mounted oven, 40mm granite bench tops, mirrored splash back, double sinks and extensive storage options with soft close drawers. Throughout the home are three fully renovated bathrooms complete with floor-to-ceiling tiles, frameless showers with recessed shelves and freestanding baths to both the ensuite and main bathroom. The third bathroom including shower and toilet is combined with the laundry boasting extensive storage, stone benchtops, and direct access into the back yard. Four bedrooms complete the single level floor plan all boasting built-in wardrobes, block out blinds for privacy, ironbark timber floors and ducted air conditioning for year-round comfort, including the master bedroom which has the additional luxury of a fully renovated ensuite. Full fenced with electric remote control front gates, the entire yard is usable with safe spaces for kids to play, not just limited to the back yard. Ideal for entertaining or a quite sun-drenched moment, the back yard is completed with spotted gum decking and sitting area overlooking the sparkling in ground pool unfiltered by the glass panel fencing. Established lawns, low maintenance manicured gardens, a painted concrete driveway and high fencing frame the property creating a quiet private sanctuary for the growing family.
A huge, detached garage finishes the property with space for two cars as well as storage, or to be converted into an extension of the entertainment space off the yard such as a games room or “man-cave”. With no expense spared on renovations and located in one of Castle Hill’s most convenient pockets, this opulent home is ready for you to move in and make it your own.
– High quality gourmet kitchen stainless steel appliances including 900mm gas cooktop, wall mounted oven, 40mm granite bench tops, mirrored splash back, double sinks and extensive storage options with soft close drawers.
– Combined lounge and dining area with LED downlight, centered around the bespoke custom tv unit.
– Four bright and sun-drenched bedrooms complete with built-in robes, timber floors, privacy blinds and master bedroom with ensuite.
– Three renovated full bathrooms including ensuite, third bathroom combined with laundry and includes shower.
– Extra features include downlights throughout, ducted air conditioning, shadow line cornices, floor to ceiling internal doors and roller blinds.
– Decked entertainment and sitting space directly off the dining room.
– Fully fenced yard creating safe space for children.
– Sparkling inground pool surrounded by spotted gum decking and glass fencing.
– Level lawns and low maintenance gardens.
– Private and secure front and back yard.
– Detached double garage with space for storage, parking for up to 5 cars on the driveway.
– Coolong Reserve & Dog Park | 50m (1 min walk)
– Hills Showground Station | 1.5km (19 min walk)
– Castle Towers | 2.6km (7 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro | 2.8km (8 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 33.5km (35 min drive)
– City Bus Stop | 1.1km (14 min walk)
– Excelsior Public School | 900m (11 min walk)
– Castle Hill High School | 1.7km (21 min walk)
– Gilroy Catholic College | 850m (11 min walk)
– St Bernadette Primary School | 3.6km (7 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 4.6km (9 min drive)